Paris 24/09/2020 cancellation confirmed by Morrissey's cousin

sorry
does anyone know whether paris septemeber gig will happen
official info seems to be that it will
but to me it seems rather unlikely
and here i am with a ticket...

Posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

According to Jay (Morrissey's cousin) on Twitter yesterday it won't.

57407_bf3addf2b11d427c522a6d5a7d721d7e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gay cred?
not at all

it was just a tongue in cheek comment on the fact that he just lost his mum, was rather close to her and, I think, has taken it rather hard
so we should give him some slack

apologies if the comment upset you
Upset is the default for our Melvis guest. He’s very sensitive.

sorry
does anyone know whether paris septemeber gig will happen
official info seems to be that it will
but to me it seems rather unlikely
and here i am with a ticket...

Posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

According to Jay (Morrissey's cousin) on Twitter yesterday it won't.

57407_bf3addf2b11d427c522a6d5a7d721d7e.jpg

This Alan Viva Hate72 [redacted] is not very intelligent is he?! Who in their right mind would honesty think this gig was going ahead?! Mental!

This Alan Viva Hate72 [redacted] is not very intelligent is he?! Who in their right mind would honesty think this gig was going ahead?! Mental!

Well, bearing in mind that

a) MCentral kept posting tons of "business as usual, folks!" shit such as chart positions
b) other concerts are happening in Paris
c) Morrissey is weird
honestly I wouldn't have bet on it either way.

What seems mental to me is the idea of importing a bunch of lawnmowersicians from the good old Us of A to play one date in Europe. Which seemed to be the initial plan?
He should have found himself a couple of Manc buskers. Easier to organize. Noone would have seen any difference. If anything, it would have been livelier.

Don't think anyone would miss the temperamental little Mexican much. :rolleyes:
(And they catch 'im, and they say he's...)

he’s not the brightest, I concur. He’s also a bloody pest. Bombards people with message and makes a big deal surrounding the limited shows he attends
In Alan we must see. Not.

But don’t work, ironbridge Sham has told us all its off, so Sham’s word is gospel
It actually isn’t, as he hasn’t got a jar of glue. As much as he like to think he is a leader with inside knowledge, he’s no idea and frankly; another pest.

Or reckon he just doesn't give a shit about you in foreign countries because he gets enough money from you deciding on spending your L stones from working in the Under Armour factory all day on a Planet Hollywood-Orlando Levis denim jacket or Nike shoes and buying merch from the highest selling merch website for a living pop star the mporiumuk. I reckon California's Son sure did put the word out about Vegas. VEGAS BABY!!! c*** tit twat Airbnb flower house fek'll chipper curry inn nnn nnn nnn n it.

FARK ARSE
You are really unbearable and your presence affects this site !!!!
And since M's mother died his comments are insufferable,cleary he is mentally affected,consult a proffesional urgently!!!.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Personally ,every time a comment of your appears, i findt it EMETIC!!,all the time referring to flowers..more illegible content fed up to disgust!!!🙉🙉☹☹☹😖😖😖

And since M's mother died his comments are insufferable,cleary he is mentally affected,consult a proffesional urgently!!!.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Personally ,every time a comment of your appears, i findt it EMETIC!!,all the time referring to flowers..more illegible content fed up to disgust!!!🙉🙉☹☹☹😖😖😖

I reckon the Airbnb flower house was set up to stop sociopath stalkers like you in foreign countries from making your way to Moz Angeles and stalking the California Mom's real house in Calabasas and eventually finding the California Son's real house in Malibu. Stalking his mom's real house by people like you is what would make him insufferable and mentally affected. California's Son doesn't even know about the Airbnb flower house. Back on psychopath coward Anon ignore innn nn nnn nnnn n it.

I reckon the Airbnb flower house was set up to stop sociopath stalkers like you in foreign countries from making your way to Moz Angeles and stalking the California Mom's real house in Calabasas and eventually finding the California Son's real house in Malibu. Stalking his mom's real house by people like you is what would make him insufferable and mentally affected. California's Son doesn't even know about the Airbnb flower house. Back on psychopath coward Anon ignore innn nn nnn nnnn n it.

Why do you devote your life to writing such gibberish?

when reading this thread i thoroughly regret i started it.

why so much hate and vomit

gosh

my moz relation is based on love
not much of that here

i know there are lots of hate forums out there
just sad that a moz one turns into such

shall we read a book instead kids?

maybe "saint morrissey" by mark simpson
an intellligent and well articulated-poetic book coming from said such love relation to the man

see ya

Shows for bands being rescheduled to 2021 that will no doubt end up postponed due to restrictions of some sort and folk want to know if shows are going ahead this year?

The reason tickets are still advertised is because they can still sell tickets and make $$$ and hold onto it with a postponed date, if you actually think you are seeing a band live this year i would like to live under the same rock as you!

Shows for bands being rescheduled to 2021 that will no doubt end up postponed due to restrictions of some sort and folk want to know if shows are going ahead this year?

The reason tickets are still advertised is because they can still sell tickets and make $$$ and hold onto it with a postponed date, if you actually think you are seeing a band live this year i would like to live under the same rock as you!
Lockdown is now the permanent New abNormal, so I hope everyone is enjoying their memories of live gigs...

Your continue writen the same stupidity it's not funny or original .
And if i'm Argentine female Mexican because of your Aztec and is it brown as some say here ? That they are racist?

Poorly translated.
I say I'm Argentine,ask azteca if he is Mexican and brown as some racists say on the site......

only covidiots stil believe that there will be a concert in October

Less thab 1% death rate worldwide is not a pandemic, mystic meg. WHO changed definition in 2009 so they could call lesser amounts affected a pandemic
Have a look at CDC website, they were forced to revise their figures as they were falsely inflated.

Poorly translated.
I say I'm Argentine,ask azteca if he is Mexican and brown as some racists say on the site......

I reckon me no Mexican like you. Me Irish-American like the California Son. More Mexican peoples live in place like Chicaaaawgo and New Youraaawk than Moz Angeles. Argentine is city in Mexico inn nn nnnn nnn nn nnnn it.

Awwwwww. Does your pussy hurt? What happened to “Free speech!”, kiddo? If you don’t like it, go back to your safe place, up Morrissey’s ass - with the rest of the tiny f****ing bitches around here.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom