Paris concert (Mar. 11) cancellation confirmed by Morrissey during Cologne concert

Look for more cancellations from poorly selling venues. ...Vegas notwithstanding. Covid-19 is the perfect excuse for Captain Cancel to bunker down in his suite - in his woollens - with his Vodka, Kerrygold and vegan cheese flavoured crisps.

Queee carajooo vienen a ROMPER LAS BOLAS en este sitio que es para MORRISSEY dejenlo tranquilo y enjuaguen sus bocas con alcohol en gel antes de hablar de Mi Genio Absoluto pleistecia a mi cantante Favorito Moz perdon por estos pelotudos no entienden la vida sin vos VIVA STEVEN MOZZ!!!!

I think Leeds must have gone very well, from his perspective, because he's sounding a lot more like his old self. And not so tired & defensive.
Leeds was brilliant, new music as well as some old really sorry for all French fans who won’t see him but I’m sure he will be back ASAP.

im off to paris
can somebody tell me if its cancelled
Paris itself is cancelled. Blame those pesky puppets.

Team-America-World-Police-Mini-Eiffel-Tower-2.jpg

So why did they cancel Morrissey?
Now now. I wonder how much money Moz makes at an average 'not sold out' concert. Let's say 4K attendees at £55 each. That's £220,000. Let's say he keeps 40% of that. That's £88,000. Not bad. I'd be a long time earning that. Those numbers could be all wrong. Maybe someone here would have a better guesstimate.

Now now. I wonder how much money Moz makes at an average 'not sold out' concert. Let's say 4K attendees at £55 each. That's £220,000. Let's say he keeps 40% of that. That's £88,000. Not bad. I'd be a long time earning that. Those numbers could be all wrong. Maybe someone here would have a better guesstimate.

Regardless, using your figures, not bad for a single nightshift, eh?

It was cancelled because of coronavirus.Madonna also cancelled 2 concerts in Paris.Here many schools and universities are closed.I think it's not coronavirus but Black Plague of middle ages,dark ages.

Your sense of humor is down right now.Do you think i am serious?But the panic installed,let me think about plague.Change your mood.
Were you being humorous? Sorry but I didn't notice. Sarcasm is sometimes hard to detect, especially on the internet.

is Paris still on ?
According to the official website of the venue, it is still on BUT... However, there are little chances that this will take place as it would be the most expensive ever gig for a promoter (two weeks of rehearsals, costs of transports, plane, train from the states)
Now, a second wave of Covid is announced from 1 september 2020 in Europe by the media. RyanAir and many compagnies have informed their customers that all their flights from September 1 have been cancelled because the European authoritites in Brussels are about to announce new orders. So no don't count on this. It is about to be cancelled

I've checked tickets for Suede, Paul Weller, the National, Cat Power at the same venue and they're all A LOT cheaper than him. How he explains the price of those tickets, I'd love to hear....(nahhh.)
For the young folks out there who like Suede, Coming Up is coming up...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom