Pathetic little people with pathetic little lives

Maverick

Maverick
Ah, well it's a welcome return to the forum for me after being banned for 4 days.

Banned - because i had an opinion. Now make no mistake, i like this forum, and there are a lot of excellent contributors on here, but there are sad little c***s as well.

I posted a thread about Anal intercourse with a woman, but failed to put it here in the sty - i received a warning from one of the mods, and i thought "ok, fair enough" - but i didn't realise he was banning me for a few days as well!

How f***ing pathetic, how f***ing tiny & precious. How f***ing sad must this little fist clenching tossers life must be to ban me for a few days. How seriously must he take this place and his role as a moderator? It must be so f***ing sad to have that little in your life that you have to resort to that kind of action to make you feel like you have some power.

I can tell you this - Morrissey would be disgusted. He wouldn't approve of censorship of opinion like that.

Also, on that thread, a couple of members accused me of being what i presume must be a previous member of this forum - how they slapped each other on the back and chortled with each other as they thought they'd both made such a staggering discovery!

Well, firstly i can tell you they are wrong - i've never been here in any other guise, and secondly i can tell you, how f***ing lonely it must be for them that all they have to do is accuse other members of things.

The internet really is full of some truly sad little people.

Ok, that said, i'm up for getting back to some real discussions with the better contributors on here.

whats sad is you felt the need to post this little whinefest. looks like you took your ban pretty seriously. (btw, no one even noticed you were gone, so thx for bringing it to our attention.) you sound no better than the people you accuse of being "sad little c***s."

and no one said you WERE that other guy, we just said you sounded like him.

I can tell you this - Morrissey would be disgusted. He wouldn't approve of censorship of opinion like that.

I agree.. this is all bullshit!

I have an idea...

You could start a new board called MOZWA.. Moz Would Approve.

It would be awesome. The content would only be stuff that you personally believe Morrissey would approve of. You'd get to pick your own moderators and your own policies.

I KNOW this would work!

whats sad is you felt the need to post this little whinefest. looks like you took your ban pretty seriously. (btw, no one even noticed you were gone, so thx for bringing it to our attention.) you sound no better than the people you accuse of being "sad little c***s."

and no one said you WERE that other guy, we just said you sounded like him.

Actually, they did notice because it was mentioned in the aforementioned anal thread, and they did accuse me of being the other guy, it's all there in black & white.

I have an idea...

It would be awesome. The content would only be stuff that you personally believe Morrissey would approve of. You'd get to pick your own moderators and your own policies.

I KNOW this would work!

I don't want my own moderators - i don't think there should be any moderation on here, not unless you're threating to rape / murder people.

I mean, to ban me for posting a thread on the wrong bit of the forum - that is f***ing c***ish.

yep

I have an idea...

I KNOW this would work!

:clap:

Very good idea.

I'm almost certain that Morrissey would want us to discuss anal sex in off-topic, not in the pigsty. Or in General Discussion even. Now, that would be real freedom of speech.

I don't want my own moderators - i don't think there should be any moderation on here, not unless you're threating to rape / murder people.

I mean, to ban me for posting a thread on the wrong bit of the forum - that is f***ing c***ish.

It's vaginaish?
What wrong with a little vag? I mean, I suppose if you're into guys it's not that appealing. Personally, I'm a big fan.

Ah, well it's a welcome return to the forum for me after being banned for 4 days.

Banned - because i had an opinion. Now make no mistake, i like this forum, and there are a lot of excellent contributors on here, but there are sad little c***s as well.

I posted a thread about Anal intercourse with a woman, but failed to put it here in the sty - i received a warning from one of the mods, and i thought "ok, fair enough" - but i didn't realise he was banning me for a few days as well!

How f***ing pathetic, how f***ing tiny & precious. How f***ing sad must this little fist clenching tossers life must be to ban me for a few days. How seriously must he take this place and his role as a moderator? It must be so f***ing sad to have that little in your life that you have to resort to that kind of action to make you feel like you have some power.

Also, on that thread, a couple of members accused me of being what i presume must be a previous member of this forum - how they slapped each other on the back and chortled with each other as they thought they'd both made such a staggering discovery!

Well, firstly i can tell you they are wrong - i've never been here in any other guise, and secondly i can tell you, how f***ing lonely it must be for them that all they have to do is accuse other members of things.

The internet really is full of some truly sad little people.

Ok, that said, i'm up for getting back to some real discussions with the better contributors on here.

Well i only started reading that and yeah, if he'd just told you to keep it in the sty and you did that in future then that would have been more appropriate but as for your rant i think you aught to wake up and smell yyour arsehole 'cause this site is one of the most unrestrictive around!

I think the whole off topic section should just be the pigsty. All posts that aren't Morrissey related should be put in off topic, obscene or not. It's just pathetic that the mods send you warnings for swearing etc. I mean come on, it's a forum where most of us have never met. Do you really think we could give a shit if someone whom we've never met takes the piss out of us etc?
They also try to use the excuse that there's underage people on this forum? Well so what? We don't ask them to come here, and most 'underage' people who listen to Morrissey are intelligent enough people as it is, they aren't f***ing idiots, so stop being so f***ing patronising you stupid shits.
No doubt some c*** will reply to this post saying "it's sad how you're so bothered blah blah blah blah"

I think the whole off topic section should just be the pigsty. All posts that aren't Morrissey related should be put in off topic, obscene or not. It's just pathetic that the mods send you warnings for swearing etc. I mean come on, it's a forum where most of us have never met. Do you really think we could give a shit if someone whom we've never met takes the piss out of us etc?
They also try to use the excuse that there's underage people on this forum? Well so what? We don't ask them to come here, and most 'underage' people who listen to Morrissey are intelligent enough people as it is, they aren't f***ing idiots, so stop being so f***ing patronising you stupid shits.
No doubt some c*** will reply to this post saying "it's sad how you're so bothered blah blah blah blah"

f***ING WELL SAID SIR!

I totally agree with you, and i salute you for being brave enough to say it.

Just look at some of the pathetic comments on here about me being SpookyMulder.

I don't even watch the f***ing X-Files.

c***s.

hmmmmm

Totally disagree.

Not all the forum users support the pigsty which only gives the benefit for some asshats.

Re: hmmmmm

Totally disagree.

Not all the forum users support the pigsty which only gives the benefit for some asshats.

Not all the forum users support the pigsty?

You make it sound like any of this means something. This is just a f***ing internet forum, it means nothing. The fact that people voluntarily moderate this place just goes to prove how very, very sad their lives are.

I have an idea...

I KNOW this would work!

Hilarious. :guitar:

Totally disagree.

Kewpie said "asshats." This pleases me. :D

I can understand why some people want flat out 0 censorship.

The problem is that with this kind of off-topic rules a lot of people would be driven away from the site.

Having an off-topic and then a place to really go to town gives everyone a place here at Moz-solo. I think it serves as a good compromise. Before the pigsty you really had a lot less freedom. David is trying to have a site that caters to as many people as possible. You can never satisfy everyone but the options here are pretty broad and if you cannot find a place on this site that suits your tastes then you probably have needs that most website cannot or will not accommodate.

I do agree that there should be no infractions or warnings for language that isn't hate based.

Totally disagree.

Well at the end of the day, if you don't like something you're reading, you stop reading, you don't like something you're watching, you stop watching etc etc.

That isn't too much to understand is it? If I don't like something I won't read, watch, listen etc.

We're not forcing these people you talk about to go in there and pay attention if they don't like it or find it offensive. They're not f***ing idiots

Tags
dickhead ep wannabe mod fuckwit leeming offensive tag
Back
Top Bottom