Pathetic Losers Trying Desperately To Look Like Morrissey

Skylarker has a crush, he's super jelly. That's so sweet. :sweet:

So I mock someone who I think is a pretentious phony, and that means I'm secretly in love?

Tell me...how's your Kristeen fapping going?

- - - Updated - - -

On second thought never mind, I'd rather not be given any imagery that deals with you masturbating.

So I mock someone who I think is a pretentious phony, and that means I'm secretly in love?

Tell me...how's your Kristeen fapping going?

Too shay, f***o. I think I'll go throw up now. :sick:

But I'm glad to see you recognize that she's pretentious and phoney.

But I'm glad to see you recognize that she's pretentious and phoney.

She has her moments. I think the term "dangerous sex" is pretty goddamn retarded. What does that even mean? Rape? And then throwing chocolate in the mix? Yeah, sometimes she lays the hyperbole on a little thick. But she is a woman.

Anyway...I think she's a respectable artist with some very good music in her discography. I wouldn't call her a phony. She is what she is. A moderately talented 40 year old clinging to an industry that doesn't get her, with the help of wealthy established insiders.

Beats waitressing; can't say I blame her.

They didn't teach you reading comprehension skills in college, huh? :lbf:

So are you the one pretending to be Heathen? Or is that skylarker, because he seemed a little touchy about being called a dumbass on here once. Hmmmm.

- - - Updated - - -

She has her moments. I think the term "dangerous sex" is pretty goddamn retarded. What does that even mean? Rape? And then throwing chocolate in the mix? Yeah, sometimes she lays the hyperbole on a little thick. But she is a woman.

Anyway...I think she's a respectable artist with some very good music in her discography. I wouldn't call her a phony. She is what she is. A moderately talented 40 year old clinging to an industry that doesn't get her, with the help of wealthy established insiders.

Beats waitressing; can't say I blame her.

You are the king of hyperbole. :squiffy: Does that make you a woman?

So are you the one pretending to be Heathen? Or is that skylarker, because he seemed a little touchy about being called a dumbass on here once. Hmmmm.

I don't mind being called a dumbass as long as it's by someone smarter than I am. Since you were the person who called me that, well...I hardly felt it was appropriate.

Why would either of us need to make a fake name here? That's so f***ing stupid.

You look like a man. Does that make you a man?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't take anything you say remotely serious...all I need to do is consider the source and laugh at your false sense of superiority.

I don't take anything you say remotely serious...all I need to do is consider the source and laugh at your false sense of superiority.

Whut? How do I think I'm superior? I'm a useless crazy turd talking to other shits on a message board for kicks. :squiffy:

Whut? How do I think I'm superior? I'm a useless crazy turd talking to other shits on a message board for kicks. :squiffy:

If I had to guess, I'd say that accusation stems from your repeated and inane attempts at "standing up" to your persecutors...you emit an unearned smugness.

If I had to guess, I'd say that accusation stems from your repeated and inane attempts at "standing up" to your persecutors...you emit an unearned smugness.

I have a false sense of superiority for defending myself? I should just keep my mouth shut around the elders who know more? I'm confused.

You're older than any of us, even me...

I know I am. I'm older than a lot of people.

My point was, you seem to have a corner on the market of earning "smugness" as you call it. My smugness is unearned. Why is that?

I know I am. I'm older than a lot of people.

My point was, you seem to have a corner on the market of earning "smugness" as you call it. My smugness is unearned. Why is that?

Is this the part where I'm supposed to explain to you why the sky is blue?

Is this the part where I'm supposed to explain to you why the sky is blue?

Exactly.

Welcome to the world of wire tapping, folks.

Oh Crystal Geezer, you're so clever. How could I possibly contend with the likes of you?

Thank you for your participation. You are dismissed. :D

Back
Top Bottom