Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott - free gig for NHS frontline staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29235

I see Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott are doing a free gig in October for NHS frontline staff.

ET5VaNTXgAAd8Sc

Twitter link here: https://twitter.com/PaulHeatonSolo/status/1242526372351926273

Last edited by a moderator:
:wink:
skinny give it a rest,
probably 100 roundabouts will end up attending this sorry gig only because its free.?

skinny give it a rest,
probably 100 roundabouts will end up attending this sorry gig only because its free.?

Why not wind your neck in for a change you tosser, this is a great gesture and not something to take the piss out of. We hold the NHS staff in the highest regard and they are doing a brilliant job in trying to save lives at the moment while at the same time exposing themselves to this virus.

skinny give it a rest,

f*** off you odious piece of shit

But
Don’t let them selling out Stockport county (twice) and ALL venues on their upcoming tour

Before you start, you prick, I did all 3 gigs two weeks ago, will be in Israel and will he in Paris again.

f*** off you odious piece of shit

But
Don’t let them selling out Stockport county (twice) and ALL venues on their upcoming tour

Before you start, you prick, I did all 3 gigs two weeks ago, will be in Israel and will he in Paris again.

I knew they had sold out their arena tour (will probably be cancelled) but didn't realise they had played at Stockports football ground.

I knew they had sold out their arena tour (will probably be cancelled) but didn't realise they had played at Stockports football ground.

Yea mate. Thursday and Friday in mid June. Did the Friday and it was a brilliant night. They’re rescheduling the tour and quite fancied Stoke for a small venue or Leeds for the atmosphere like Stockport.

Yea mate. Thursday and Friday in mid June. Did the Friday and it was a brilliant night. They’re rescheduling the tour and quite fancied Stoke for a small venue or Leeds for the atmosphere like Stockport.

Will try for Castlefield if they reschedule that one, its my favourite venue in Manchester (when its not raining)

Will try for Castlefield if they reschedule that one, its my favourite venue in Manchester (when its not raining)

Defo worth it mate. They were fantastic at Stockport. Decent night and hardly any f***wittery.

there has been no demand whatsoever for any of these sorry sucky gigs. ;)
the knob heaton will likely round up all the boors who actually bought tickets into one show, the rest will be cancelled
due to no demand.:seenoevil:
why dont you lame twats start up a stupid heaton blog or something and go over there and stop posting this nonsense of no interest here ffs this is a Moz site:japaneseogre:

great PR for the new record

'all about the money' - isn't that the phrase Pete?

there has been no demand whatsoever for any of these sorry sucky gigs. ;)
the knob heaton will likely round up all the boors who actually bought tickets into one show, the rest will be cancelled
due to no demand.:seenoevil:
why dont you lame twats start up a stupid heaton blog or something and go over there and stop posting this nonsense of no interest here ffs this is a Moz site:japaneseogre:

This is the "other music" thread you thick c***

They will be making a killing from this even though it's a free show. Front page news, even on the BBC website.
Watch the album sail back up the charts (it plummeted from 1 to 9 last week).
The best response to Corona from the music community?
Check out this tweet from James Blunt:
"During lockdown, while many other artists are doing mini-concerts from their homes, I thought I’d do you all a favour and not."

They will be making a killing from this even though it's a free show. Front page news, even on the BBC website.
Watch the album sail back up the charts (it plummeted from 1 to 9 last week).
The best response to Corona from the music community?
Check out this tweet from James Blunt:
"During lockdown, while many other artists are doing mini-concerts from their homes, I thought I’d do you all a favour and not."

Their arena tour which has been rescheduled to the autumn is a sell out as well.

Last edited:
indeed have we not suffered enough with all the sucko heaton/beautiful south dreck?:straightface:
for now to sit and watch the twat make a PR free show to sell the awful music what a lowdown disgrace:relieved:
no wonder no tix are being sold for his dumb tour with 'jaqui':infodeskperson:
who is probably related to 'alain':boy:
what a lacklster bunch of twats:thumbsdown:

indeed have we not suffered enough with all the sucko heaton/beautiful south dreck?:straightface:
for now to sit and watch the twat make a PR free show to sell the awful music what a lowdown disgrace:relieved:
no wonder no tix are being sold for his dumb tour with 'jaqui':infodeskperson:
who is probably related to 'alain':boy:
what a lacklster bunch of twats:thumbsdown:
They did an Oasis cover on Ball’s Radio 2 show the other week. Oh dear.....

I wish Heaton would follow James Blunt's lead - do the decent thing and NOT put on a free concert for anyone.

Back
Top Bottom