Paul Joseph Watson tweets Morrissey photo and receives over 1000 likes

A

Anonymozarella

YouTube celebrity Paul Joseph Watson seems to be pretty busy today, getting into an online spat with Piers Morgan, slagging off Limmy and re-tweeting Morrissey photos. Awaiting Skinny comment, in 3...2...1...

Sorry, wrong link...

A

Anonymous

YouTube celebrity Paul Joseph Watson seems to be pretty busy today, getting into an online spat with Piers Morgan, slagging off Limmy and re-tweeting Morrissey photos. Awaiting Skinny comment, in 3...2...1...

Sorry, wrong link...

Oof, but the comments though. It just shows how low Morrissey's stock has fallen. :cry:

A

Anonymozarella

I suspect a lot of those likes might be for the Union Jack, even though the guy holding it looks 'a bit of a homo'.

P

P P Corbyn

Sorry, wrong link...
OMG what a handsome boy. Skinny will deffo need a ventilator if he sees this. 2, 1 Blast off off :gun:

Nerak

Reverse Ferret
It's Twitter. It's a cesspit.

On the bright side, if Moz was a real right winger Paul wouldn't be taunting people with an old picture.

rifke

bodhisattva
It's Twitter. It's a cesspit.

On the bright side, if Moz was a real right winger Paul wouldn't be taunting people with an old picture.
No it isn't, dreamyneil's on there!

A

Anonymous

Twitter is the only site more toxic than Morrissey-Solo.

rifke

bodhisattva
It's the worst place on the internet that you can get to from Google.
not when dreamyneil posts or likes something! sometimes he'll post a picture of a monolithic stack of books which represents all of what he read that month and it's very impressive. and anyway, how else am I supposed to keep on top of what neil likes so that i can like it too?

and it's neil codling, I don't even know who the pet shop boys are (although I really should because dreamyneil likes them)

Top Bottom