Peepholism...Excellent condition

There are 3 copies for sale in ebay stores for $390 each.

I wonder where my copy is.

Don't quote me on this but I'm sure a couple of nights ago I saw one ending soon-ish going for about £50.

Just checked, they're going for around £50-60.

£50 - £60? I might dust mine off, together with my collection of original Smiths 12"s that I collected in the late 80s/early '90s from Vinyl Exchange in Mcr, bought with my paper round money.

What's that worth? Probably nowt knowing my luck.

The cheapest I've seen is $175, although I also know you can get a good deal on ebay if it's a slow week. One of these days, when I have disposable income, I'll pick one up.

The softback routinely sells for $75-$95 on eBay. I haven't seen the hardback for sale in a long time.

beau said:
The softback routinely sells for $75-$95 on eBay. I haven't seen the hardback for sale in a long time.

yeah, I think the $175 was for a hardback. I'd settle for a soft cover myself!

These things littered the sales tables at bookstores across the world when it came out. I got my softback on a clearance table in the US and my hardback on a clearance table in the UK.

I'd be happy to spend $$$ on a well-preserved hardback. Bought my softback peepholism a few years ago..and it's been loved dearly so it's slowly but surely disintegrating.

Back
Top Bottom