Morrissey Central "People Are The Same Everywhere" (April 22, 2020)

shit, that is bizarre

this shows PEOPLE ARENT THE SAME EVERYWHERE.
Karl the freak for eating a bag of monster munch.

Really hopin' this virus teaches the human bein' to stop their arrogance and instead
accept the responsibility of bein' the highest form of evolution on this planet.

I miss the good old days of Karl Pilkington, Stephen merchant, and Ricky Gervais.
Do you think they are sick of each other now?

But eating pigs, cows, and chicken is "normal"? Everything is relative. Racist twat!
Oh you called someone racist. Aw, you're adorable. And yes it is normal to eat cow, pig and chicken. You woke-stars can't cry out about the lack of diversity and also claim people are the same everywhere. You guys need to have more meetings. Get your message clear.

Last edited:
Oh you called someone racist. Aw, you're adorable. And yes it is normal to eat cow, pig and chicken. You woke-stars can't cry out about the lack of diversity and also claim people are the same everywhere. You guys need to have more meetings. Get your message clear.
Normal?! What's "normal'?

Morrissey would never say that eating any animal was "normal".

Frankly, I find the British meat industry more horrifying than scorpions on a stick. I think I always will.

It's true, we the people are the same sh*t everywhere. They eat those animals there and people eat different kind of animals here. It's just a matter of culture that we don't vomit in both circumstances. If you feel disgust watching this video you should feel the same watching at people eating a bistec. Maybe the latter is even worst. Who knows...

Speaking to the ABC on Thursday, agriculture minister David Littleproud said he was not targeting all food markets.

"A wet market, like the Sydney fish market, is perfectly safe," he said.

"But when you add wildlife, live wildlife, exotic wildlife - that opens up human risk and biosecurity risk to the extent we have seen.

"And in fact, China themselves reported this to the World Organisation for Animal Health, that that was the cause of Covid-19."

Coronavirus: Australia urges G20 action on wildlife wet markets

Morrissey Central: "People Are The Same Everywhere" - April 22, 2020

"Karl goes to a small China Town to see what sort of food is on offer, and he takes note of how the Chinese people are enjoying their snacks."

More of the same.
Regards,
FWD.

Simon Coveney when he was Irish Minister for Agriculture, resumed the export of greyhounds to China and Pakistan because they come under the heading of "livestock". This was done knowing the barbaric end they would and still do meet after suffering cramped transport to these places. I saw a photo of a greyhound being weighed in a pulley in one of these markets before being sold to a restaurant, taken last week. The description of how they are tortured before they are even killed forces me to turn inward for solace , because the society I live in is complicit in this . What happens in China started here. I have neighbours who breed greyhounds for sale and for racing. I work with people who like a "night out at the dogs". I see the industry of greyhound racing which my taxes support 16.8 million euros in 2019, a quarter of a Billion since 2001.
Bastard Simon Coveney in his suit or a Chinese bastard with a blowtorch , they're identical to me, they're the underbelly of humanity without souls.
Covid 19 is Bullshit. THEY all carry on regardless while the sheeple stay indoors because Big Brother said so.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom