People on here

Optimistic Fool

off-topic
So I haven't been on here long but I've gotten a feeling it's true: is anyone on here actually a fan of Morrissey or the Smiths? Or does everyone just kind of make fun of the ones who actually care about him/them and poke fun at and hate on the Moz? Cause if it's true I'm disappointed I don't actually have a place with likeminded people and that Morrissey haters are literally everywhere; it'd be nice if someone could correct me, that's just the vibe I've really been getting, and seeing in a few places.
shrugs

So I haven't been on here long but I've gotten a feeling it's true: is anyone on here actually a fan of Morrissey or the Smiths? Or does everyone just kind of make fun of the ones who actually care about him/them and poke fun at and hate on the Moz? Cause if it's true I'm disappointed I don't actually have a place with likeminded people and that Morrissey haters are literally everywhere; it'd be nice if someone could correct me, that's just the vibe I've really been getting, and seeing in a few places.
shrugs

Most people on here like Morrissey and The Smiths. When Morrissey talks bollocks, either verbally or via his bullshit site, we call Morrissey on his racist, xenophobic views.

Most people who wanted to just enjoy morrissey updates and content without all the bs probably do so on facebook and Twitter etc. if you look at the song a day postings I think you’ll see plenty of people here who like him and love his music

shrugs

With my love for M, I do my best to counterbalance the hatred directed towards M and his fans on here.

You could either leave, or stay and
fight the good fight.

VIVA MOZ !!!

:tiphat:

😎

mostly mcmuffin munching dole chomping :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: hate trolls, fingers like squishy packets of liquid
ice but with beer instead of liquid ice.:hammer:

Yeah, there are a lot of haters and loudmouthed critics here. And they’re eager to let you know their opinion every single chance they get. Some (few) of them are intelligent, some are brutes and yobs. I personally will never understand why you would want to waste your time on a fan site dedicated to someone you don’t even like. That’s why you’ll never find me at the local Justin Bieber site.
At the same time, there are Moz lovers here who are equally weird, some of them are even far-right (but I guess Moz to be given a part of the blame for that, because of some of his clumsy remarks, you give these fools an inch, they want a house with a yard). And some Moz fans believe that the slightest bit of criticism towards M means you’re less of a fan.

Levelheadedness doesn’t come in abundance here, but you’ll find it eventually. Welcome aboard!

Heh… thanks, I'll try to fight the good fight, lol, but let's just say I'm not the most levelheaded either… but I don't understand people on here if they don't like Morrissey I mean I would never go on a fan website of someone I didn't like either… So it's kinda half n half on here and everybody is dramatic?

:)

if you want histrionic 24/7 panty raid type drama, salsa posts
are where to go:hammer:

if you have a MickeyD attack then Comrade McMuffin is the 'it':mad:

:hammer:

Heh… thanks, I'll try to fight the good fight, lol, but let's just say I'm not the most levelheaded either… but I don't understand people on here if they don't like Morrissey I mean I would never go on a fan website of someone I didn't like either… So it's kinda half n half on here and everybody is dramatic?
Many, but not everyone. :) Oh, and say hello to Vegan Cro. Our Croatian (possibly American) in-house pet-like troll. He’s completely deranged, yet ultimately harmless as a hamster. He’ll grow on you.

Many, but not everyone. :) Oh, and say hello to Vegan Cro. Our Croatian (possibly American) in-house pet-like troll. He’s completely deranged, yet ultimately harmless as a hamster. He’ll grow on you.
😂 I see that

Vegan Cro is the most devout Moz fan on this forum.

Vegan Cro is the most devout Moz fan on this forum.
That’s one way of looking at it. But by doing so, one has to assume he has actually listened to any of M’s records .

i love the ol' mozzerino but im a lil bored of him and his output lately, ill admit. i have affinity with him though so ill never drift away from him, cause you dont with people you have affinity for.

i love the ol' mozzerino but im a lil bored of him and his output lately, ill admit. i have affinity with him though so ill never drift away from him, cause you dont with people you have affinity for.
Well his new music I haven't listened to, but then again, most people I don't listen to their new music of so

Just tryin' to be a good Polka Turkey and
kept that good time feelin' in my heart.
I'll be honest with ya, it's gonna be negativity
out there, but if ya kept that good time Polka
feelin' in ya heart, then it weren't matter much.

:)

just about every Moz record is up on the site:straightface:
but since skinny has yet to make a map, salsa is oblivious:crazy:
who took his log in from that dumb book
you are forced to read in primary school.(n)
🇭🇷:hammer:

Tags
fake fans hating morrissey just wondering morrissey -solo
Back
Top Bottom