People on here

Well, we can't all be intellectual powerhouses like you. :tears:

Why don't you offer us some more stories about your garbage toter? Or maybe another clip of Paris Hilton?

#BossoftheGarbageToter #thatshot #ForumSchwein #Beclowned
bun bun, this post is :fire::fire::fire:!!!

That’s a great mix! You know your way around 80s post punk! Biggest surprise, of course, is No Easy Way Out by Robert Tepper. Great song, though, with lots of 80s feel. Nice job!
My sister and I were discussing how much better it is than Eye of the Tiger lol. I suppose some of it might not really fit by other's standards, but it does for my sister and me, it's made off of our collaborative playlist, I just selected some to make it fit the tape :)

My sister and I were discussing how much better it is than Eye of the Tiger lol. I suppose some of it might not really fit by other's standards, but it does for my sister and me, it's made off of our collaborative playlist, I just selected some to make it fit the tape :)
You did a great job! 👍🏻👍🏻

So I haven't been on here long but I've gotten a feeling it's true: is anyone on here actually a fan of Morrissey or the Smiths? Or does everyone just kind of make fun of the ones who actually care about him/them and poke fun at and hate on the Moz? Cause if it's true I'm disappointed I don't actually have a place with likeminded people and that Morrissey haters are literally everywhere; it'd be nice if someone could correct me, that's just the vibe I've really been getting, and seeing in a few places.
shrugs
Pretty low vibe overall I was told from the outset and that has proven to be right although it has been an avenue to catch up on the Morrissey years I missed. 🏜️

There are people who post on here that think they are funny, their are people that talk shit and their are people like Skinny who used to vote Tory but since he got his giro cut went all Corbinysta..... sad pathetic munchers the lot of them

Tags
fake fans hating morrissey just wondering morrissey -solo
Back
Top Bottom