People on here

Translation: Looks like our hypocritical asses can't get outta this one, bun bun! Back to posting utter nonsense about shit no one cares about!
Translate it however you like *shrug*

Some years ago, long before the likes of "Carlisle Baz" and "Verso" started posting here, there was an actual Neo-Nazi frequenting this forum. He has since been banned.

The only ones to tell him to get lost were Rifke and I, so this meme that Rifke is a "Nazi lover" is nonsense and slander.

I myself have only ever expressed "marxist" and "liberal" views on here. So f*** off ever calling me a Nazi or insinuating anything like this.
I haven’t called you a Nazi Bun Bun
I’ve no issues with you what so ever..And I never have..

The issue I have is with your friend.

One night we were posting humorous thing to each other, having a really good laugh....

Then BANG pictures of Hitler were being posted on here... By Rifkie.
when I showed my contempt to these images ,
I was told to open my mind to such thing....

I asked Rifkie if she was a Nazi lover about 3 times..she never said yes,
But she didn’t deny it.

That is why I say such things about her...Not you , Her.

Some years ago, long before the likes of "Carlisle Baz" and "Verso" started posting here, there was an actual Neo-Nazi frequenting this forum. He has since been banned.

The only ones to tell him to get lost were Rifke and I, so this meme that Rifke is a "Nazi lover" is nonsense and slander.

I myself have only ever expressed "marxist" and "liberal" views on here. So f*** off ever calling me a Nazi or insinuating anything like this.
You've only ever expressed #DumDum views on here.

Neil codling! teehee😍In case you don't know he's the dreamy lil keyboardist from the band suede. I walked by his house once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't listen to Suede, but…you've walked by his house?? :openmouth: I-I haven't even gotten close to something as small as that, stuck in the field-country being a little Minnesota girl… you're lucky

Thanks for the information! I hate people who lie!

o_O
FC, the Bun Bun expert:rolleyes:
didnt robocop dis Bun Bun? offering a gun so he could off himself?:censored:

:hammer:

I don't listen to Suede, but…you've walked by his house?? :openmouth: I-I haven't even gotten close to something as small as that, stuck in the field-country being a little Minnesota girl… you're lucky

Thanks for the information! I hate people who lie!
welllllll im a lot older than you. so while it would be cool if i had done that at 14, at 37 it's a little pathetic :lbf:

anyway, it wasnt a very nice house or even in a very nice area (apparently by london standards it's nice but by canadian standards it looks like a ghetto), and i just sort of forlornly walked past it, fearful that people in their houses would be looking out their windows at the lone unfamiliar girl (yes, i still refer to myself as a girl! im a very youthful 37!) walking down their street and know that the reason why shes walking down the street is because the most glorious man on the planet lives on that street, and that maybe that was something the residents of that street have to deal with a lot. in reality, im probably the only whos done that in years. :lbf: i was going to knock on his door and give him a book but i didnt have the courage. maybe one day! is minnesota nice?

I haven’t called you a Nazi Bun Bun
I’ve no issues with you what so ever..And I never have..

The issue I have is with your friend.

One night we were posting humorous thing to each other, having a really good laugh....

Then BANG pictures of Hitler were being posted on here... By Rifkie.
when I showed my contempt to these images ,
I was told to open my mind to such thing....

I asked Rifkie if she was a Nazi lover about 3 times..she never said yes,
But she didn’t deny it.

That is why I say such things about her...Not you , Her.
i just dont think in manichean terms. interestingly manichean thinking is a trait of nazism, not the other way around.

welllllll im a lot older than you. so while it would be cool if i had done that at 14, at 37 it's a little pathetic :lbf:

anyway, it wasnt a very nice house or even in a very nice area (apparently by london standards it's nice but by canadian standards it looks like a ghetto), and i just sort of forlornly walked past it, fearful that people in their houses would be looking out their windows at the lone unfamiliar girl (yes, i still refer to myself as a girl! im a very youthful 37!) walking down their street and know that the reason why shes walking down the street is because the most glorious man on the planet lives on that street, and that maybe that was something the residents of that street have to deal with a lot. in reality, im probably the only whos done that in years. :lbf: i was going to knock on his door and give him a book but i didnt have the courage. maybe one day! is minnesota nice?
Wut… I wish I could have been with you, I'd have knocked with you! Minnesota is nice I guess, but it doesn't look like, I mean it looks, well, not royal. Lots of Hicks and rednecks, I'm not one though. But I like it. Not much to do, no nightlife, so to speak, but that's ok because I wouldn't be able to go out so I don't want to be tempted 😒… but uh, I guess it's nice enough… wish I could have some friends though… my town has about 100 old people and 2 snobby girls around my age… not much fun; so I love Morrissey, he's at least a lonely fellow too

The upcoming Canadian election has promises from the conservatives to ban animal testing and other interesting animal related compassionate acts. Never thought I'd vote conservative till now.

Wut… I wish I could have been with you, I'd have knocked with you! Minnesota is nice I guess, but it doesn't look like, I mean it looks, well, not royal. Lots of Hicks and rednecks, I'm not one though. But I like it. Not much to do, no nightlife, so to speak, but that's ok because I wouldn't be able to go out so I don't want to be tempted 😒… but uh, I guess it's nice enough… wish I could have done friends though… my town has about 100 old people and 2 snobby girls around my age… not much fun,

I love Morrissey
i wish you had been with me too! i defo wouldve knocked if i had someone there with me! we could've pretended it was you who was into him, and i was just chaperoning you. thats how you do it.

hicks and rednecks, oy.... well we've got lots of dumb stoners and hippies, so not much better.

The upcoming Canadian election has promises from the conservatives to ban animal testing and other interesting animal related compassionate acts. Never thought I'd vote conservative till now.
I thought this was the thinking thread. I didn't think to check where I was.

i wish you had been with me too! i defo wouldve knocked if i had someone there with me! we could've pretended it was you who was into him, and i was just chaperoning you. thats how you do it.

hicks and rednecks, oy.... well we've got lots of dumb stoners and hippies, so not much better.
😂 yikes… that don't sound much better lol
But I'm into Morrissey and I follow what suede did- copied- you're actually into suede, don't you want to show your love?

😂 yikes… that don't sound much better lol
But I'm into Morrissey and I follow what suede did- copied- you're actually into suede, don't you want to show your love?
well im afraid he'd be like "okay, get away from my house, creep". you know...:oops:

if he wasnt offended or creeped out then yeah, of course! but theres no telling how he would take a grown adult showing up at the doorstep of his house for no apparent reason other than that they fancy him. theres a point where you have to let go of whimsy, i guess.

well im afraid he'd be like "okay, get away from my house, creep". you know...:oops:

if he wasnt offended or creeped out then yeah, of course! but theres no telling how he would take a grown adult showing up at the doorstep of his house for no apparent reason other than that they fancy him. theres a point where you have to let go of whimsy, i guess.
Ah, i suppose you're right
😂
Well ok, I'd say I loved them, you say you enjoy them too

Side one of my sister's eighteen bday tape I recorded for her today:
E0BA530A-1ACE-4F5B-8736-B0AB0855F0C4.jpeg
5EB6FE0A-821B-4538-9751-1D1617E1BAC0.jpeg

Side Two
92E1E736-419A-4347-940A-E95B7AEE6043.jpeg
AB55E6A2-8913-4961-8ED0-A1A1AFBD835D.jpeg

image.jpg

You've only ever expressed #DumDum views on here.

Well, we can't all be intellectual powerhouses like you. :tears:

Why don't you offer us some more stories about your garbage toter? Or maybe another clip of Paris Hilton?

#BossoftheGarbageToter #thatshot #ForumSchwein #Beclowned

Tags
fake fans hating morrissey just wondering morrissey -solo
Back
Top Bottom