People on here

:rolleyes:
:eek:'its a real stretch to say a racist comment is not racist if you change the context? WTF?
you do it all the time. you did in the 3 indian posts just yesterday, where the one indian may
or may not be self racist.:confused: same thing happened to your own participation in the 3 indian
post where you started out buying ice but ended up giving anti white advice despite you being a big white
dude. in fact i would say its SOP in your posts:hammer:
SOP
SOP??
Standard Operating Procedure??
Very good comrade Cro. 🧐🥳

@Gregor Samsa i found this on Pinterest, I liked it, and I thought of you

Edit: it won't let me add files at the moment

1630257465637.jpeg

@Gregor Samsa there it is

Thank you kindly! 🙏🏻 Beautifully put, and also makes me think of our dear old Mozzer.
at first i thought you said "our dead old mozzer" and i was like "whaaaaat???"

that reminds me of my favourite franzie quote, which is:

there is nothing bad to fear; once you have crossed that threshold, all is well. Another world, and you do not have to speak.

there is nothing bad to fear; once you have crossed that threshold, all is well. Another world, and you do not have to speak.
😱

Also great. Calming.

Thank you kindly! 🙏🏻 Beautifully put, and also makes me think of our dear old Mozzer.
That's what I thought too!!!!

Nice!
but how do you follow your most intense obsession mercilessly when your most intense obsession lives in london and you aint allowed to go there because of covid and other logistical problems and when bhops wont dish on his tricks of the trade?!?
… shhhh. These are questions I ask myself all the time. I don't know; it's sad. 35 days and an extremely expensive concert of my favorite band is happening in a great big city in my state, so about a few hours away, and I don't get to go.
But anyway, you obsess over them when they're far away. Morrissey lives far away and I talk and swoon and everything crazy about him. You just do the best you can. :handfist::highfive:

That's what I thought too!!!!

Nice!

… shhhh. These are questions I ask myself all the time. I don't know; it's sad. 35 days and an extremely expensive concert of my favorite band is happening in a great big city in my state, so about a few hours away, and I don't get to go.
But anyway, you obsess over them when they're far away. Morrissey lives far away and I talk and swoon and everything crazy about him. You just do the best you can. :handfist::highfive:
sometimes it's hard to know if you're doing the best you can though. sometimes i think i should do more--a LOT more--but then i dont have any clue what it is that i should be doing.

anyway, :handfist: (yay, my first solo fistbump!!)

sometimes it's hard to know if you're doing the best you can though. sometimes i think i should do more--a LOT more--but then i dont have any clue what it is that i should be doing.

anyway, :handfist: (yay, my first solo fistbump!!)
May I ask what this mysterious obsession of yours is?

Yes it is...
She once tried to get me into her her little gang.. she’s a Nazi lover. And I’m not joking.
Ah it's a she… whoops lolol I said sir somewhere else

Anyway that's interesting…

Some years ago, long before the likes of "Carlisle Baz" and "Verso" started posting here, there was an actual Neo-Nazi frequenting this forum. He has since been banned.

The only ones to tell him to get lost were Rifke and I, so this meme that Rifke is a "Nazi lover" is nonsense and slander.

I myself have only ever expressed "marxist" and "liberal" views on here. So f*** off ever calling me a Nazi or insinuating anything like this.

Some years ago, long before the likes of "Carlisle Baz" and "Verso" started posting here, there was an actual Neo-Nazi frequenting this forum. He has since been banned.

The only ones to tell him to get lost were Rifke and I, so this meme that Rifke is a "Nazi lover" is nonsense and slander.

I myself have only ever expressed "marxist" and "liberal" views on here. So f*** off ever calling me a Nazi or insinuating anything like this.
Slander!:rofl:

Spare us the outrage, clown. Born to Harangue is a proud white nationalist nazi. You know, that guy whose every post you and rifke celebrate?

Tags
fake fans hating morrissey just wondering morrissey -solo
Back
Top Bottom