People on here

I think you mean content, not context, but either way this comment is #ironic because you posted content from that silly book Rifke recommended and that was totally spoon fed scare tactics and misleading charts designed to sell books to the "convid" cult. When you're on the same side as #DumDum and bhops the odds are pretty good that you've been spoon fed.
#DumDum was a huge Hillary Clinton fan, for example. I'm not saying she's a worse choice than Trump but she was obviously a deceptive con artist whose whole career was filled with one scam after another and possibly a few murders, too. Plus her husband was a rapist and she would do her best to destroy his victims while at the same time trying to come across like some feminist icon.
Probably still better than Biden but the level of corruption is so high that they should all be put in the electric chair anyway.
:rolleyes:
she said 'context' FC, either way just because 'you know who' is involved, there is no need
to fly into a tangent FFS

WTF FC?? all this stuff about Shrillary offing dudes, is cult stuff FFS:crazy:
a few murders???:mask:

:hammer:

:)

robocop doesnt have netflix, closest outlet is 3 floors away and in his drunken
state hed splatter to the ground trying to hook up. i doubt that old broke webtv even
has a netflix plug.:)
FC you are lucky to have the truck stop to scam the netflix from.🧐
you are better off dining at chez 'am/pm' than ingesting the microbes
that live in robocop squalid icebox inside the poor housing dwelling:hammer:

:)

robocop doesnt have netflix, closest outlet is 3 floors away and in his drunken
state hed splatter to the ground trying to hook up. i doubt that old broke webtv even
has a netflix plug.:)
FC you are lucky to have the truck stop to scam the netflix from.🧐
you are better off dining at chez 'am/pm' than ingesting the microbes
that live in robocop squalid icebox inside the poor housing dwelling:hammer:
98DA58C9-F277-44B0-9809-51975C6666AF.jpeg

o_O
you press 'netflix' on that cheap 'bush' league remote
and cardboard storm shutters close up.:straightface:
what a katastrofa, the squalid poor housing dwelling:mad:
Comrade McMuffin must have drove by-doubt she went
in when she observed the squalid conditions-because her
description was spot on:hammer:

o_O
you press 'netflix' on that cheap 'bush' league remote
and cardboard storm shutters close up.:straightface:
what a katastrofa, the squalid poor housing dwelling:mad:
Comrade McMuffin must have drove by-doubt she went
in when she observed the squalid conditions-because her
description was spot on:hammer:
So we’re back to my storm shutter blinds eh ..

Better focus on your shake n Vac
As you need to get your freshness
Back🧹🧽

😑

Fake C, to be honest, nobody understands your posts😶
no one can tell whats going on.
take this last one with the indian dudes, the old folk and
you. who is racist in the post? the fat indian dude? the indian
dude with the turban who watches the register as if had billions
in it? some other indian dude? how about the old peeps that say
nothing at the fat indian diatribe?😑 some peeps seem
to be racist for part of the post but not for others. then you lambast
white dudes yourself!!!😒 you being a big white dude the only one in the truck stop
adjacent to the 7-11 where the action takes place:eek:
the fat indian dude is racist for self racism as you who accuse him
of this, then off you go and DO THE SAME THING:ahhh:
its impossible to figure out whos who and whats going on!

:hammer:

The context of Morrissey's free association in his mind about the living conditions of food animals and massacres of humans, the context of those horrific living (and dying) conditions in relation to wet markets potentially being breeding grounds for animal to human disease. The comments he made were in contexts that are not the spoon fed ones people are fed, contexts that are glibly labeling him racist, or misanthropic.

The context of Morrissey's free association in his mind about the living conditions of food animals and massacres of humans, the context of those horrific living (and dying) conditions in relation to wet markets potentially being breeding grounds for animal to human disease. The comments he made were in contexts that are not the spoon fed ones people are fed, contexts that are glibly labeling him racist, or misanthropic.
1629949402392.png

You're not explaining how "context is spoon fed." Also I'm pretty sure Morrissey has called himself misanthropic, and it's a real stretch to say that a racist comment is not racist if you change the context. At least @Ketamine Sun said that the "subspecies" comment was designed to draw attention to the problem.
It's clearly a racist statement and the context may provide a way to say that Morrissey is not racist but was only looking for shock value., but I stick with my original idea that content is often "spoon fed" to people. Context, on the other hand is a much larger and more complicated sort of "frame" for the content. I think the "explanation" of why the statement isn't racist is a better example of spoon feeding than the actual naked reporting of exactly what he said.
He said what he said and people have the right to have a reaction to those words, whether you see it as glib or not.

View attachment 75693

You're not explaining how "context is spoon fed." Also I'm pretty sure Morrissey has called himself misanthropic, and it's a real stretch to say that a racist comment is not racist if you change the context. At least @Ketamine Sun said that the "subspecies" comment was designed to draw attention to the problem.
It's clearly a racist statement and the context may provide a way to say that Morrissey is not racist but was only looking for shock value., but I stick with my original idea that content is often "spoon fed" to people. Context, on the other hand is a much larger and more complicated sort of "frame" for the content. I think the "explanation" of why the statement isn't racist is a better example of spoon feeding than the actual naked reporting of exactly what he said.
He said what he said and people have the right to have a reaction to those words, whether you see it as glib or not.
And I have the right to have reaction to reactions.

View attachment 75693

Don’t think it was by design, more of an emotional response. An emotional response that shouldn’t be so surprising coming from an animal activist and the subject matter that he and the interviewer were discussing.

Of course people will read his comment in different ways. In context though, it’s easy to see his comment was clearly a reaction to the Chinese that treat animals in a horrific manner, not all Chinese.

Don’t think it was by design, more of an emotional response. An emotional response that shouldn’t be so surprising coming from an animal activist and the subject matter that he and the interviewer were discussing.

Of course people will read his comment in different ways. In context though, it’s easy to see his comment was clearly a reaction to the Chinese that treat animals in a horrific manner, not all Chinese.
Now don't backtrack. I'll go along with "not by design, but an emotional response," but you actually said something to the effect that it was by design once, and that actually made sense (to me).
This "not all Chinese" thing though is not what he said and you're getting into @Nerak territory with that one.

Look, I'll buy "not a racist but made a questionable statement for effect" but I can't buy this nuanced and elaborate "what he really meant" thing and of course I'm not telling you what to think but you were much more clear on this in a previous post. This is kind of "having your cake and eating it, too."

I think it's an insult to his level of mastery of language to suggest he just accidentally used a word like "subspecies" and I think that people who claim they just said something because they were angry are liars and lack integrity. Some people have to be angry to tell the truth, but I don't that is the case here either.
I think he knows exactly what he said and why and what it meant and to think otherwise is to think that all of his best writing is kind of an accident. You can't have it both ways.

View attachment 75693

:rolleyes:
:eek:'its a real stretch to say a racist comment is not racist if you change the context? WTF?
you do it all the time. you did in the 3 indian posts just yesterday, where the one indian may
or may not be self racist.:confused: same thing happened to your own participation in the 3 indian
post where you started out buying ice but ended up giving anti white advice despite you being a big white
dude. in fact i would say its SOP in your posts:hammer:

Now don't backtrack. I'll go along with "not by design, but an emotional response," but you actually said something to the effect that it was by design once, and that actually made sense (to me).
This "not all Chinese" thing though is not what he said and you're getting into @Nerak territory with that one.

Look, I'll buy "not a racist but made a questionable statement for effect" but I can't buy this nuanced and elaborate "what he really meant" thing and of course I'm not telling you what to think but you were much more clear on this in a previous post. This is kind of "having your cake and eating it, too."

I think it's an insult to his level of mastery of language to suggest he just accidentally used a word like "subspecies" and I think that people who claim they just said something because they were angry are liars and lack integrity. Some people have to be angry to tell the truth, but I don't that is the case here either.
I think he knows exactly what he said and why and what it meant and to think otherwise is to think that all of his best writing is kind of an accident. You can't have it both ways.

I stand by my last post. Sorry we don’t agree, or that you may have misinterpreted posts I’ve made in the past on this subject. I feel my comments on this tiring subject have been, to my memory, quite consistent.

Tags
fake fans hating morrissey just wondering morrissey -solo
Back
Top Bottom