Pete Shelley has died

Oh no.

Pete Shelley.

Buzzcocks singer Pete Shelley dies at 63 - BBC News
Buzzcocks lead singer Pete Shelley has died at 63 of a suspected heart attack.

45233_pete_shelley.jpg

Link to Morrissey's cover of "You Say You Don't Love Me" by The Buzzcocks posted by Surface:

Last edited by a moderator:
Urbanus, you need not spit your dummy every time you don't get the validation you seek.
That wasn't me and I'm surprised you think it was and a bit disappointed as well.

Welp, there goes any hope for a Morrissey statement on Pete's death.
Along with the hope of you being able to sing and play the guitar. I asked before and ask again have your balls dropped since you released "music" that sounded like a squirrel was trapped in a bicycle wheel?

So many good artists being taken out by heart attacks in their early sixties. Alex Chilton, and John McGeoch were two others. McGeoch was only forty eight.

Two things scare me about the aging process, and that's a heart attack, and alzheimers.

What a sickener

Everything they did in their initial phase is essential and still sounds brilliant

So many good artists being taken out by heart attacks in their early sixties. Alex Chilton, and John McGeoch were two others. McGeoch was only forty eight.

Two things scare me about the aging process, and that's a heart attack, and alzheimers.
A heart attack would terrify me. I can't imagine how painful it would be.

Just avoid drugs and you'll be fine and in the music world everyone uses drugs so no wonder they die like they do. Heart attack is used a lot to hide the fact that people died from overdose. In the past suicide was something to be ashamed for that needed to be covered up but these days it is OD's.
I think he was fed up and had one so technically a suicide.

Just avoid drugs and you'll be fine and in the music world everyone uses drugs so no wonder they die like they do. Heart attack is used a lot to hide the fact that people died from overdose. In the past suicide was something to be ashamed for that needed to be covered up but these days it is OD's.
I think he was fed up and had one so technically a suicide.
No,heart attacks are a common symptom of aging, and they can be genetic.

No,heart attacks are a common symptom of aging, and they can be genetic.
No shit, Sherlock!

I was making the point he died from using drugs so heart attack never came into it. If your heart goes shit from age you are not taking your vitamins and minerals and spend that money on a useless trip to Amsterdam instead meaning your life is cut short by 20 years or more.

Life is all about choices.

No shit, Sherlock!

I was making the point he died from using drugs so heart attack never came into it. If your heart goes shit from age you are not taking your vitamins and minerals and spend that money on a useless trip to Amsterdam instead meaning your life is cut short by 20 years or more.

Life is all about choices.

Why come on a site and tell lies about someone who has recently passed away. Pete had not touched drugs for years, his only vice was beer/wine and an occasional cigarette.

Why come on a site and tell lies about someone who has recently passed away. Pete had not touched drugs for years, his only vice was beer/wine and an occasional cigarette.

The needle and the damage done.

Regards,
FWD.

Nice poster & appropriate given today's date:

Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom