Pete Shelley the final interview with Simon Goddard (Moz mention)

From this months record collector magazine.

Optimized-IMG_3283.JPG Optimized-IMG_3284.JPG Optimized-IMG_3285.JPG Optimized-IMG_3286.JPG

Online link and excerpt posted by Surface:

https://recordcollectormag.com/articles/pete-shelley

What did you think of Morrissey’s cover of You Say You Don’t Love Me?
Well, it was good that he did it. [Laughs]
I mean, every little helps…

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
What did you think of Morrissey’s cover of You Say You Don’t Love Me?
Well, it was good that he did it. [Laughs]
I mean, every little helps…

good luck reading that,where did I put my binoculars.

The guitar effects on the original makes it nearly unlistenable. Morrissey saved that song. Wish he would have covered it years ago in studio!

The guitar effects on the original makes it nearly unlistenable. Morrissey saved that song. Wish he would have covered it years ago in studio!
...says someone who obviously prefers the Pat Boone version of whatever. Lol!

Take a seat, kiddo.

Its a slow news week when 13 words about M makes the main page on here.Its like the wilderness years when the main page wouldn't change for weeks.still a good read though.

Just been confirmed that Buzzcocks Royal Albert Hall gig is going ahead as a celebration of Pete's life, with guest vocalists - brilliant news, wonder who the guests will be?

View attachment 47263 Saw this this on Twitter earlier....

Glad I got my standing tickets when the gig was first announced as there are only a few seated tickets left. Interesting quote from their management - "We have been able to speak to the promoter who stated that within days of Pete’s death both he and the band had been approached by numerous musicians offering their services to enable to gig to go ahead; whilst we are unable to disclose which artists have been considered, we can confirm that they include vocalists from some of the largest bands around, bands who have had international hits, numerous chart topping albums and singles"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom