Peter Katsis re: Laura Snapes - Morrissey Official FB (4 June, 2019)

20190604_190502.jpg
20190604_190439.jpg

"MAYBE THE GUARDIAN’S MUSIC EDITOR AND HIS WRITER’S SHOULD f*** OFF - PART 2

You couldn't make it up, could you?

The Guardian "reviewer" of California Son (Laura Snapes, who didn't actually review the album, just literally slated M as a person the entire feature) retweets a comment endorsing the fact that artists are *supposed* to be "provocative.”

I guess only if the comments fit their approval. Lol.

People now see through The Guardian's agenda. They are making it easy now. - PK"

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it’s becoming certainly clear that Morrissey is a drunk or some other substance abuser. Not one person in their right mind, especially someone who is an international public figure, would post that to their Facebook or let ANYONE post that to their Facebook.

This is a new level of low and frankly gutter trash.

He doesn't run his FB.........he doesn't run his own site, that's the nephew, more than him.

Said it a while ago, he’s like a demented old granda, he’s going senile. That bizzare crouch walk his did the other week outside the venue, was f***ing bizzare and just rubber stamped how mental he’s become. It’s like he’s lost all sense of self awareness.

Yes. And I, as someone who was a devoted fan, am literally horrified of the creature he’s become. Sad.

He doesn't run his FB.........he doesn't run his own site, that's the nephew, more than him.

Then he is an idiot. What public figure allows someone to post on an official social media site without first approving it? Like I said, someone who is on the drink or drugs. This was a man who used to control his public media message. Now look at this! Using “f***” on an official post. Come on. He has lost it.

Then he is an idiot. What public figure allows someone to post on an official social media site without first approving it? Like I said, someone who is on the drink or drugs. This was a man who used to control his public media message. Now look at this! Using “f***” on an official post. Come on. He has lost it.

He should have taken control of his net communication yrs ago. I never knew why he chose to post on that scrappy True to You site for years. But it's similar with the records and the artwork and the videos. He used to be obsessive about presentation for everything but i think he's either lost interest or can't be bothered anymore.

People criticise him when he's said nothing in the past and when he and others do say something, they get criticized. It's hard to win with some people.

Wrong. You’d expect Morrissey to respond in an intelligent way and now say “f***” them. It’s just appalling. And if you cannot understand that, then it’s not worth trying to have you understand.

Said it a while ago, he’s like a demented old granda, he’s going senile. That bizzare crouch walk his did the other week outside the venue, was f***ing bizzare and just rubber stamped how mental he’s become. It’s like he’s lost all sense of self awareness.

I was right there in front of him when he left the venue in that exaggerated way and I truly think in that specific instance he was just play acting being overdramatic. Like it was an homage to some of those old Hollywood actors he loves like James Cagney, who were far from subtle. The next to last night he left the stage door like he was sleep walking.

However, I do agree that his overreaction to the Guardian has become embarrassing and tiring.

Last edited:
You're horrified at Morrissey? You are a loser that trolls a forum dedicated to him. Get a life

No. I’m a member of a forum that discusses Morrissey. I’m not “dedicated” to anyone I don’t have a personal relationship with, including Morrissey. Maybe that’s the difference between you and me? I’m not a blind fan of anyone. But thanks for your unsolicited response.

No. I’m a member of a forum that discusses Morrissey. I’m not “dedicated” to anyone I don’t have a personal relationship with, including Morrissey. Maybe that’s the difference between you and me? I’m not a blind fan of anyone. But thanks for your unsolicited response.

No, you are a loser that spends his time on a forum of a person you dislike while doing nothing but talking shit. It's a sad pathology

f*** Laura Snapes.
She ran a whole #metoo hatchetjob campaign against white men in the indie scene having sex with groupies while completely ignoring the black men of r&b and hip hop acts which actually have rape, abuse, and murder convictions hanging over their heads.
She's a hypocrite of the first order, and has the racism of low expectations.
Very similar to uncle skinny in many ways.

Wrong. You’d expect Morrissey to respond in an intelligent way and now say “f***” them. It’s just appalling. And if you cannot understand that, then it’s not worth trying to have you understand.

He had his say, in a fairly eloquent way last week. I thought his "F-Trump" band t shirts was pretty vulgar to be honest and scrapping the barrel.

No, you are a loser that spends his time on a forum of a person you dislike while doing nothing but talking shit. It's a sad pathology

So you obviously read my last post, I’ll refer you to what I said earlier. If my logic is too hard for you to grasp, which from your response it is, I’ll simply leave it at that. Cheers mate.

Last edited:
I was right there in front of him when he left the venue in that exaggerated way and I truly think in that specific instance he was just play acting being overdramatic. Like it was an homage to some of those old Hollywood actors he loves like James Cagney, who were far from subtle. The next to last night he left the stage door like he was sleep walking.

However, I do agree that his overreaction to the Guardian has become embarrassing and tiring.

I agree he was playing around walking out of that show. it was obvious but people on here want to hate on Moz for everything

I disagree that he's overreacted to the Guardian for 2 reasons. First being that it's technically not him but his PR people and secondly , Guardian has been over the top and deserve to be hammered a bit even though i would rather he just ignore them

Peter is a perfectly nice person who is doing exactly what a manager should. He’s also doing exactly what a a Morrissey manager should. He is taking the side of his artist. Morrissey has fired every manager he’s worked with (one quit that I know of because...Morrissey). Peter might end up holding the record at this point. Again, this is what managers do, protect their clients no matter if they agree or not. He has worked with some volatile clients in the past so he knows exactly what he’s doing. Love it or hate it, under Peter Morrissey has fulfilled the highest profile run of shows in his career and gotten a load of (bad) press in the process. No press is bad press etc. well, it is but...

He had his say, in a fairly eloquent way last week. I thought his "F-Trump" band t shirts was pretty vulgar to be honest and scrapping the barrel.

Yes. I agree. I wanted to believe he was above all of this. I think it would have been great for Morrissey to have been a force of unification in this modern world, as opposed to a divider. And it is especially hard to see him dividing people based on “culture” or “ethnicity”. I simply find this in opposition to the man I once thought he was. Pure and simple. Especially a man who lives in multi-cultural California (a place I called home for several years).

Maybe this is my bad and I placed too much emphasis on his “humanity” and “sophistication”. And now to see him wearing that pin and saying “f***” the Guardian, it’s just so trashy.

Oh look its the gob shite racist. Funny how twats like you join a site 3 months ago and tell people who have followed Morrissey for years what they should do. What did you do before March?

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom