Peter Katsis re: Laura Snapes - Morrissey Official FB (4 June, 2019)

20190604_190502.jpg
20190604_190439.jpg

"MAYBE THE GUARDIAN’S MUSIC EDITOR AND HIS WRITER’S SHOULD f*** OFF - PART 2

You couldn't make it up, could you?

The Guardian "reviewer" of California Son (Laura Snapes, who didn't actually review the album, just literally slated M as a person the entire feature) retweets a comment endorsing the fact that artists are *supposed* to be "provocative.”

I guess only if the comments fit their approval. Lol.

People now see through The Guardian's agenda. They are making it easy now. - PK"

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok gamma troll. I will give you one chance to back up your asinine statement with evidence that i am racist. Go

Yes - I have been on this site from its founding.

And by the way, while English is not my native language, may I suggest you look up the word “pathology”? I’m pretty sure you didn’t use it correctly. But after reading your simpleton responses, I’m not surprised.

Yes - I have been on this site from its founding.

And by the way, while English is not my native language, may I suggest you look up the word “pathology”? I’m pretty sure you didn’t use it correctly. But after reading your simpleton responses, I’m not surprised.

Oh you want to continue? I'll address your pathetic ass one last time. I am well aware of the word i used.
Again, you hate Morrissey but spend all your time on a site dedicated to him. That is truly pathetic and shameful behavior. You are a loser

Oh look its the gob shite racist. Funny how twats like you join a site 3 months ago and tell people who have followed Morrissey for years what they should do. What did you do before March?

Give me one chance or what? You will go crying to mummy and daddy? Get f***ed you racist c***.

I'm not moving anywhere you silly c***, go get your homework done before mummy tells you off.

I can but can't be arsed, get your homework done racist boy.

Get your homework done racist boy.

Well reasoned arguments. Can't compete with the gammas, I bow out of this one

Good, you racist tosser.

GodEmperorMorrissey
Male
Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow Ignore
Mar 25, 2019

Ratings Received:
+238 / -367 this says it all really

Giving that 290 of those down votes came from one person (stalker) on this site, i'm doing pretty good stats wise. But again thanks for proving my point. You're a gamma, you couldn't back up your claims of racism and you resort to hoping for public shaming to win an argument you already lost. Weak and pathetic

Oh you want to continue? I'll address your pathetic ass one last time. I am well aware of the word i used.
Again, you hate Morrissey but spend all your time on a site dedicated to him. That is truly pathetic and shameful behavior. You are a loser

And I’ll address you one last time - you cannot respond to or defend against anything I said on its merits. You did use “pathology” incorrectly and had to be corrected by a non-native English speaker and didn’t respond to my inquiry about its use. Because you likely STILL don’t know what it means because I doubt you passed O levels.

And your stupid, broad brushstroke, statement that I “hate” Morrissey is a simple reflection of your childish state of mind. I don’t know Morrissey, so I cannot hate him. I am disappointed in him, yes. And again, this website is a place to discuss Morrissey, not suck his cock as you may want to do. I have been on this site for over 20 years and I will make my position well known when I please.

If people find my position unsavory, that is fine. They can ignore me or tell me I’m wrong. I have no problems being told my opinion is wrong. But calling me a troll or calling me names will not change my beliefs. I’m open to intelligent debate in counter to what I say.

But as you have proven, intelligence is something you lack and your opinion really means nothing to me. And In the future, if you want to interact with me, we can speak French or German. Maybe that way I can be more clear. But again, since your English is pretty shite, I doubt your French or German would be better lad.

PS - Get yourself a good dictionary and thesaurus before you try to challenge someone. Hopefully you know what these two things are.

Last edited:
Giving that 290 of those down votes came from one person (stalker) on this site, i'm doing pretty good stats wise. But again thanks for proving my point. You're a gamma, you couldn't back up your claims of racism and you resort to hoping for public shaming to win an argument you already lost. Weak and pathetic

Thought you had bowed out racist boy, do your mum and dad know you like to call everyone gamma, I take it that's a word you use in the playground?

Katsis' response seems warranted given the inconsistencies that the Guardian (and the media in general) have towards what type of "provocative things" they approve of. Be it artists or politicians or citizens, the Guardian/media seems to only be OK with anti-conservative provocations. In this case, the provocative speech borders on illegal (calling for murder) whereas what Morrissey has said is no where near illegal. So Katsis' anger seems justified.

Last edited:
And I’ll address you one last time - you cannot respond to or defend against anything I said on its merits. You did use “pathology” incorrectly and had to be corrected by a non-native English speaker and didn’t respond to my inquiry about its use. Because you likely STILL don’t know what it means because I doubt you passed O levels.

And your stupid, broad brushstroke, statement that I “hate” Morrissey is a simple reflection of your childish state of mind. I don’t know Morrissey, so I cannot hate him. I am disappointed in him, yes. And again, this website is a place to discuss Morrissey, not suck his cock as you may want to do. I have been on this site for over 20 years and I will make my position well known when I please.

If people find my position unsavory, that is fine. They can ignore me or tell me I’m wrong. I have no problems being told my opinion is wrong. But calling me a troll or calling me names will not change my beliefs. I’m open to intelligent debate in counter to what I say.

But as you have proven, intelligence is something you lack and your opinion really means nothing to me. And In the future, if you want to interact with me, we can speak French or German. Maybe that way I can be more clear. But again, since your English is pretty shite, I doubt your French or German would be better lad.

PS - Get yourself a good dictionary and thesaurus before you try to challenge someone. Hopefully you know what these two things are.

My English is fine, i am aware of the words i use and their definitions. I will discontinue bothering with you because i think you are a loser and you show no signs of intellectual integrity. I will leave you with this.. Trolling Pathologies
https://www.computer.org/csdl/magazine/co/2018/03/mco2018030066/13rRUyYjK7T

Skinny’s bum boy?

My English is fine, i am aware of the words i use and their definitions. I will discontinue bothering with you because i think you are a loser and you show no signs of intellectual integrity. I will leave you with this.. Trolling Pathologies
https://www.computer.org/csdl/magazine/co/2018/03/mco2018030066/13rRUyYjK7T

Haha. Yes- your English is fine! Maybe study the future simple verb tense before you state how great your English is. Honestly, my English is loads better than yours. And that is really, truly pathetic. Best of luck in life. I reckon hard labour is in your future, mate. Bless.

Last edited:
Katsis' response seems warranted given the inconsistencies that the Guardian (and the media in general) have towards what type of "provocative things" they approve of. Be it artists or politicians or citizens, the Guardian/media seems to only be OK with anti-conservative provocations. In this case, the provocative speech borders on illegal (calling for murder) whereas what Morrissey has said is no where near illegal. So Katsis' anger seems justified.

I've read the Guardian for over 35 years. You clearly have not done your homework.

I won't go over old ground here, it's all been said in posts above.

Morrissey will never, ever take the blame for anything. He has never apologized for anything, and he has never taken responsibility for anything. It is always someone else's fault, and no one will tell him the truth, because he pays all his coterie. He is isolated and lost. No one will steer him, because he pays everyone around him not to steer him. He's funneled his own reality. It would be tragic if it weren't for the dangerous acolytes who'll apologise for anything.

I've read the Guardian for over 35 years. You clearly have not done your homework.

I won't go over old ground here, it's all been said in posts above.

Morrissey will never, ever take the blame for anything. He has never apologized for anything, and he has never taken responsibility for anything. It is always someone else's fault, and no one will tell him the truth, because he pays all his coterie. He is isolated and lost. No one will steer him, because he pays everyone around him not to steer him. He's funneled his own reality. It would be tragic if it weren't for the dangerous acolytes who'll apologise for anything.

Finding out you've read the Guardian for 35 yrs............explains a lot.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom