Peter Katsis re: Laura Snapes - Morrissey Official FB (4 June, 2019)

20190604_190502.jpg
20190604_190439.jpg

"MAYBE THE GUARDIAN’S MUSIC EDITOR AND HIS WRITER’S SHOULD f*** OFF - PART 2

You couldn't make it up, could you?

The Guardian "reviewer" of California Son (Laura Snapes, who didn't actually review the album, just literally slated M as a person the entire feature) retweets a comment endorsing the fact that artists are *supposed* to be "provocative.”

I guess only if the comments fit their approval. Lol.

People now see through The Guardian's agenda. They are making it easy now. - PK"

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Childish prick now he is"

Why do you talk like Yoda?

Also using 3 exclamation marks whilst calling someone a "dick" and an "idiot child" is probably not the best way to put across your case that Morrissey is "childish".

Has anybody ever considered Morrissey to be a "saint"? That is just weird. And what, exactly, is "the trash heap of history"? Could you develop this point further so that it makes sense?

The fact that you are clearly not the sharpest pencil in the box has been pointed out many times before - perhaps you could attend a few night school classes (or attend the ones you are clearly missing in order to post on here), reflect upon what it is you actually want to say, and then get back to us?

My native language is not English. So maybe we can speak French or German so I can be clearer. How many languages do you speak?

If you don’t understand the gist of what I’m saying, maybe you can take a night course in English. I’m sure where you’re from, there are several community colleges.

Maybe I can make the point clearer - it’s like politics. It’s open to debate. And while I think Morrissey has gone off the deep edge, so to speak, I still enjoy debating his merit as a singer, his political views, etc. That’s why I’m here. If people think this is “trolling”, “wasting time”, etc., that’s fine. But it is something I enjoy and will continue to do.

If Morrissey were to release a great album again or make or display a political statement that wasn’t inline with racists or the far right, I’d certainly acknowledge this and maybe offer words of support. Until that time, I will rage against his subpar musical output and, as I see it, filthy political views.

Yes, that does make it clearer! The politics analogy is an interesting one - I guess there are (lots of) people who go on social media sites of political parties / organisations simply to disagree with those parties and their supporters. These things should, of course, be open to debate. But to me (just my personal opinion) that feels like such an enormous, insane waste of human energy.

And it's one of those things that the internet has enabled and made much, much worse. Imagine if we could have these debates in person, over a drink, in the pub - it would be so much more life-affirming. (Although probably some fistfights and stabbings, too - fair enough.)

Yes, that does make it clearer! The politics analogy is an interesting one - I guess there are (lots of) people who go on social media sites of political parties / organisations simply to disagree with those parties and their supporters. These things should, of course, be open to debate. But to me (just my personal opinion) that feels like such an enormous, insane waste of human energy.

And it's one of those things that the internet has enabled and made much, much worse. Imagine if we could have these debates in person, over a drink, in the pub - it would be so much more life-affirming. (Although probably some fistfights and stabbings, too - fair enough.)

I understand what you’re saying and agree. Got it.

And I forgot to add, I enjoy reading the arguments of those in support of Morrissey, while I may disagree with most of those supporting views. I appreciate reading the other views.

Maybe I can make the point clearer - it’s like politics. It’s open to debate. And while I think Morrissey has gone off the deep edge, so to speak, I still enjoy debating his merit as a singer, his political views, etc. That’s why I’m here. If people think this is “trolling”, “wasting time”, etc., that’s fine. But it is something I enjoy and will continue to do.

If Morrissey were to release a great album again or make or display a political statement that wasn’t inline with racists or the far right, I’d certainly acknowledge this and maybe offer words of support. Until that time, I will rage against his subpar musical output and, as I see it, filthy political views.

You might want to spend some time shouting at clouds whilst you are at it - there would be just as much point.

My native language is not English. So maybe we can speak French or German so I can be clearer. How many languages do you speak?

If you don’t understand the gist of what I’m saying, maybe you can take a night course in English. I’m sure where you’re from, there are several community colleges.

No, I can't speak French or German, but then I am not posting on a French or German language site. Credit to you for being multi-lingual, but the main point still remains valid - using infantile language to criticise Morrissey who you consider "childish" simply undermines your argument.

You claim that you are interested in reading alternate views on Morrissey yet you have registered yourself as Morrissey_Sucks - you have either done this to be inflammatory and provoke a negative response considering this is supposed to be a Morrissey focused fan site, or you are just a bit stupid.

To make the Facebook rants of Morrissey's manager Peter Katsis slightly more palatable, imagine him sitting at a keyboard hammering away with those giant hands while his super cute dog Winston sits on his lap in a mini dog tuxedo.

Also if you have no idea who Peter Katsis is but have a passing interest, this article highlights some of his music management history including how he was fired from a company for spending too much time with the Smashing Pumpkins: https://www.billboard.com/articles/...-katsis-jeff-kwatinetz-prospect-park-break-up

pk dog.jpg

To make the Facebook rants of Morrissey's manager Peter Katsis slightly more palatable, imagine him sitting at a keyboard hammering away with those giant hands while his super cute dog Winston sits on his lap in a mini dog tuxedo.

Also if you have no idea who Peter Katsis is but have a passing interest, this article highlights some of his music management history including how he was fired from a company for spending too much time with the Smashing Pumpkins: https://www.billboard.com/articles/...-katsis-jeff-kwatinetz-prospect-park-break-up

View attachment 50140

Looking at the little dog's eyes, I hope Mr Katsis' fly is not undone!.

I've read the Guardian for over 35 years. You clearly have not done your homework.

I won't go over old ground here...

Morrissey will never, ever take the blame for anything. He has never apologized for anything, and he has never taken responsibility for anything. It is always someone else's fault, and no one will tell him the truth, because he pays all his coterie. He is isolated and lost. No one will steer him, because he pays everyone around him not to steer him. He's funneled his own reality.

P. The Guardian you have read for so long is a completely different beast from the paper.
Guardian online should be handled with care .

Also, you contradict yourself by saying you won't go over "old ground " then proceed to do just that.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom