Peter Katsis statement: "What Is The Goal Of The Guardian?" - Morrissey Official FB (31 May, 2019)

"WHAT IS THE GOAL OF THE GUARDIAN?

I'm sure many of you may have seen this as it came out yesterday morning.

As one more in an endless string of related stories from The Guardian, in some ways it was nothing new.

But in thinking about the whole matter a bit further…...

I asked myself…….

What is the goal of the Guardian?

To see if they can ridicule M into retirement?

Stop him from having a livelihood?

Stop him from having fans?

Have they been as hard on any other artists?

I really don’t know the answers to these questions.

I’m also an American so what can I truly know about British politics?

But does Tim Jonze believe he has to destroy M’s influence and credibility in order to save England?

Or is he still upset that he had to write a retraction for what he said about Morrissey when he headed up the now defunct N.M.E.?

Mr Jonze made sure to mention that pressure from Morrissey’s lawyers forced him to lie and say “we do not believe Morrissey is a racist”.

So, since he admitted that he lied in print, to save his ass, does that not make Mr Jonze current motivations questionable?

Can we ever trust what he says?

At this point does anyone even care about what they say at The Guardian?

Mr Jonze questioned whether the Guardian should promote others to “boycott California Son” .

Isn’t that exactly what he has been trying to do these last few months?

Does any other paper attempt to track down guest vocalists 3 months before an album even comes out
and brow beat them until they say they regret being on M’s album?

Mr Jonze claims The Guardian’s only agenda is to bring the truth to light and present objective journalism.

Did M wear a For Britain “badge” or a small For Britain “pin” ?

Perhaps Mr Jonze said…”Well a “badge” certainly sounds a lot bigger….let’s use that!!!"

Morrissey also wears Malcolm X pins and James Bernard pins.

That is of course not worth mentioning because it doesn’t help prove The Guardian’s agenda.

Nor does the fact that M covered songs on the CS album made famous by Dionne Warwick and The Fifth Dimension.

So why not mention that? Well…..it must be a fluke.

Instead the Guardian had to dig up an ancient quote from 1986 where Morrissey said he "detests….black modern music”.

That proves it - right? Give me a break!

Does The Guardian really care about objective journalism? Or care about journalism at all?

Are they just desperate to get eyeballs on stories to save their dwindling advertising income?

Or is this possibly just an endless vendetta, a personal feud being carried out by Mr Jonze?

And by the way…..

Did Morrissey stop being a provocateur? When was that exactly?

Plus, does anyone care what Mr Jonze’s personal friend Billy Bragg, says (or creates) these days?

Does anyone care if Bragg is “devastated” about anything?

Did his last album or any of the singles chart in the UK sales chart?

California Son entered the UK Sales Chart at # 4 today.

The British fans have shown their opinion.

It can also be seen as a comment on what most people think about The Guardian's. - PK"

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
they are part and parcel of the Soviet Skinny:

7360.jpg

low lives.:thumb:

"Did M wear a For Britain “badge” or a small For Britain “pin” ?"

Racism in any size is still racism. f*** Morrissey.

Ha, Peter Katsis is a moron. Doesn’t realize that a pin in American English is a badge in British English, clearly has no idea who “James Bernard” is and nonetheless equates Morrissey’s endorsement of certain Black intellectuals with proof of his not being racist. Classic showbiz clown.

@ Peter Katsis Thanks! You've said what some of us have been thinking.
Yesh. All journihilism is bullshit anyway, especially these days when people start with a conclusion and work backwards from there to suit their one sided view. Plus the emotion is now more important than facts or cold clinical analysis.

Regardless, Moz 1 The Guardian 0.

'The beat(en) generation, raised on a diet of prejudice and misinformation'.

Ha, Peter Katsis is a moron. Doesn’t realize that a pin in American English is a badge in British English, clearly has no idea who “James Bernard” is and nonetheless equates Morrissey’s endorsement of certain Black intellectuals with proof of his not being racist. Classic showbiz clown.

As I've said before..........I don't remember Skrewdriver waxing lyrical over the best of Aretha Franklin........would have been kind of silly.

"Did M wear a For Britain “badge” or a small For Britain “pin” ?"

Racism in any size is still racism. f*** Morrissey.
So why are you on this fansite if thats your attitude? Go fart somewhere else. It smells of jizz.

who Is James Bernard?
Oh come on.. you know. The guy who wrote film soundtracks for Hammer Horror films (and Quatermass). I’ve got several of his badges on my green Harrington.
Get with it.
Pilgrimupnorth

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom