Philadelphia, PA - NON-COMMvention 2019 (May 14, 2019) - reminder / reports

Morrissey is scheduled in tonight's Evening showcases at the NON-COMMvention 2019 in Philadelphia, PA.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Morning Starship / Back On The Chain Gang / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / First Of The Gang To Die / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper

Streaming info posted by Famous when dead:

full

https://www.xpn.org/
(They appear to archive their broadcasts).

full

Related item:

Last edited:
I forgot about this. Looking forward watching it tonight. Looks like a good line up for the whole convention (although I haven't heard of many if them). Anyone going??

Well, the drum kit made it there...
Quite enjoyed the first band.
Regards,
FWD.

No picture on the stream, and random, brass-heavy music. Is it between sets?

Alma matters
I wish you lonely
Morning starship
Back on the chain gang
I'm throwing my arms
If you don't like me
First of the gang to die
That joke isn't funny anymore
Bullfighter dies
Jack the ripper

I totally loved and enjoyed watching Morrissey live. It put a smile on my face. San Diego here we come !!!!

Nice. Did anyone start shouting that he was a nazi. Maybe all those public radio people just dont know anything about Uk politics

I really enjoyed this!! It was so intimate! I wish I could have been there!(actually tempting as I'm about 3 hours away... but not doable). I also loved the filming which was so close up at times. Looooove the cardi and cutoff tee (lucky duck who caught it!!) And the silver flower pin!! Looks like the silver version of the colorful flower pin from last week. :love:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom