Philadelphia, PA - The Academy of Music (June 20, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Will Never Marry / Istanbul / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Now My Heart Is Full / Everyday Is Like Sunday / One Of Our Own / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

setlist provided by Johnnymel9

• Morrissey @ The Academy of Music, review and photos (34 total) by Mina Lee - JUMP: The Philly Music Project. Link posted by an anonymous person.

philadelphia.jpg

Last edited:
He suffers from hypergraphia -- induced by the obvious.

I have never heard of this affliction before so I Googled it and this would explain a lot:

"The patients they observed displayed extensively compulsive detailed writing, sometimes with literary creativity."

Compulsively detailed and creative are definitely characteristics of his writing.

Kind of like John Travolta's character in the movie Phenomenon.

He patrols this site like a hawk so maybe he will comment on this "diagnosis" of yours.

I will say that "I Will See You in Far Off Places" sounded about as good as it ever has at this show. Never been one of my favorites, but they did an excellent job with it.

From a lovely gal (who is oh, so adorable) on FB who snagged front row seats at the last minute:

aw thanks, you're sweet :love:

I just came on here to see what you guys were saying about the show. I don't have anything to add that hasn't been said already but it may have been the best show of my life. 2 hours before I didn't even think I was going, and the next thing you know I was 4 feet from him :cool: Roll on NYC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 5'5" and I would say he's 5'6"ish...maybe a teeny bit taller? He walked right beside me and it was the first thing I noticed about him after my eyes stopped darting back and forth looking for Morrissey. I was in flat-flat shoes, he had on nice dress shoes that could have put him up a bit.

If you were wearing flats and he dresshoes, than he might have been 5'5. Maybe morrissey likes his PA small. This lightness might give him a ninja-like smoothness, thus making him faster and more effective when doing morrisseys work.

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesn't comment on fact, just fantasy, so highly unlikely.

I have never heard of this affliction before so I Googled it and this would explain a lot:

"The patients they observed displayed extensively compulsive detailed writing, sometimes with literary creativity."

Compulsively detailed and creative are definitely characteristics of his writing.

He patrols this site like a hawk so maybe he will comment on this "diagnosis" of yours.

Says the sad troll who spends all day every day on here, justifying his near-continual presence by ludicrously claiming that he's presenting a "challenge to Morrissey". Yet he refuses to take that challenge out into the wider world, so he evidently has no genuine interest in "challenging" the way that the wider world (or even the wider media) perceives Morrissey. It's just Bummie's implausible justification for childishly trolling this site.

Bummie is a fraud.

He's not presenting any cogent "challenge", he just enjoys trolling. His posts are tediously repetitive, his arguments are feeble, his insights are absent and his prose his risibly turgid.

For how long has he been predicting the end of Morrissey's career? Bummie's confident predictions have a greater record of failure than the Jehovah's Witnesses.

LOL! Here you are again like a clockwork clown. Refer to previous replies anyone interested in this silly troll's attempt to wind us up. Ain't gonna happen! I don't spend all day on this site, you fool. I've been to a tattoo exhibition here in Copenhagen and listened to 'Cemmetttarrry Gates' at Soren Kierkegaard's grave since I last swatted you away like a stinging nettle in the grass. Mildly annoying but no big deal... I'm not trolling this site and I'm not 'challenging' Morrissey, I'm demolishing Morrissey. Mission accomplished. The Corpsetarian-Cheesetarian Crank-Fraud's reputation is toast and you, Best Troll On The Payroll/Delusional Fan know this very well. So does Morrissey! What's he gonna do about it? *smirks* Send you here every day? LOL! Etc Now f*** off.

best
BB in Kobenhavn [temporarily risen from the dead but ready to return to the grave with Soren]

- - - Updated - - -

Remember that clown who used to bleach his skin white and deny having cosmetic surgery on his nose ?
I think Silly Steven is going up the same Whacko street when I see pics like this.

I give you Whacko Ste-Mo !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

MJ The King of Pop, Morrissey: The King of Flop!

best
BB in Copenhagen but ready for Birmingham again.

- - - Updated - - -

He suffers from hypergraphia -- induced by the obvious.

Nice word, how long did it take you to find it? FAIL!

best
BB in KBN

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, f*** off fool. I amuse myself as and when. And stick your diagnosis/analysis/whatever. As if I give a damn what Morrissey fans think. And, yes, I'm a supremely gifted write. Unlike Morrissey.

best
BB in KBN again

Oh, f*** off fool. I amuse myself as and when. And stick your diagnosis/analysis/whatever. As if I give a damn what Morrissey fans think. And, yes, I'm a supremely gifted write. Unlike Morrissey.

best
BB in KBN again

Oh dear....it appears that you might be in need of a similar medication as that prescribed to CG. Such a temper...meds might help to take the edge off a bit, or was it that a nerve was directly hit!? Either way...who really cares. No one here...definitely. Gifted writer...pfft...gifted speller...definitely not :rolleyes:

Oh dear....it appears that you might be in need of a similar medication as that prescribed to CG. Such a temper...meds might help to take the edge off a bit, or was it that a nerve was directly hit!? Either way...who really cares. No one here...definitely. Gifted writer...pfft...gifted speller...definitely not :rolleyes:

f*** off fool

TAA for TGOBB in KBN.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom