Philly show

I might have an extra ticket for Tomorrow, it's row DD in the right orchestra, face value - anyone interested?

I'm still looking to sell my Left Orchestra BB and FF, if anyone is interested.

I'm still looking to sell my Left Orchestra BB and FF, if anyone is interested.
I'll swap you my DD for your BB haha. Turns out, I think I'm stuck with the DD ticket I had all along.

Last edited:
i have a pit ticket row eee available if you want to buy it. 5th row.

if you are not happy with your tickets there are some in CC and DD left center orchestra on ticketmaster.. you can call them at 1800 653 8000 and exchange your tickets to these better seats if they are the same price or upgrade your tickets and pay the difference in price

just wanted to pass that along

yes, so someone please go buy my row orchestra row SS tix for 31.75 on stubhub. then maybe ticket master will let you upgrade to BB and i can recoup some of the money i lost buying them. pretty crazy this show is listed as "sold out" when there are 2nd row seats available from the venue (they've been listed for a while too). and stubhub has had tix for half of list price for weeks.

yes, so someone please go buy my row orchestra row SS tix for 31.75 on stubhub. then maybe ticket master will let you upgrade to BB and i can recoup some of the money i lost buying them. pretty crazy this show is listed as "sold out" when there are 2nd row seats available from the venue (they've been listed for a while too). and stubhub has had tix for half of list price for weeks.

it was at one time sold out... scalpers are allowed to cancel their orders as things dont sell closer to the gig which is where all the tickets came from in the past week....... this will sell out at the door since there are only 20 something tickets left

and row SS were not the $125 so to upgrade you would have to pay the difference and on top of that they will not exchange tickets from a 3rd party vendor. You would have to have been the original ticket purchaser as they ask the credit card number you used to purchase them originally

it was at one time sold out... scalpers are allowed to cancel their orders as things dont sell closer to the gig which is where all the tickets came from in the past week....... this will sell out at the door since there are only 20 something tickets left

and row SS were not the $125 so to upgrade you would have to pay the difference and on top of that they will not exchange tickets from a 3rd party vendor. You would have to have been the original ticket purchaser as they ask the credit card number you used to purchase them originally

Gee, I do feel sorry for all Moz fans that have to deal with the tickethassle. The scalpers are almost in control of who gets to see him. They are scam. I don't understand these criminals can get away with it every time.
All these practices are illegal and should be brought to justice.

It is pretty much because people dont pay for music anymore... artists get a cut in these games along with ticketmaster... unfortunately it is just the nature of the game today due to artists dependence on touring for income and not music sales

was able to sell the tix to a friend... i guess you are right, i would have had to know the person to help them pay for the upgrade. still took a huge loss on this show, so no merch for me tonight. with the scalpers and ticketmaster / live nation allowing overpriced resale on their own site (for a fee of course)... those of us trying to get decent seats who are actually fans are the ones who get it the worst.

i have a really good pit ticket in row EEE if anyone wants to buy it cheap, for philly tonight please respond. I can meet you there.

i'm pretty much broke and have a budget of around $20-25 looking for a lower single. stubhub is around that price point but only for buying 2+ tickets. anyone have a spare orchestra / pit they'll let go on the cheap?

i'm pretty much broke and have a budget of around $20-25 looking for a lower single. stubhub is around that price point but only for buying 2+ tickets. anyone have a spare orchestra / pit they'll let go on the cheap?

account made so feel free to inbox me then

Any MOZ fans from Philly going to the Brooklyn show on Saturday? I will be at the Tower tonight and have an extra ticket for the Brooklyn show. Let me know if anyone wants to go up?

was able to sell the tix to a friend... i guess you are right, i would have had to know the person to help them pay for the upgrade. still took a huge loss on this show, so no merch for me tonight. with the scalpers and ticketmaster / live nation allowing overpriced resale on their own site (for a fee of course)... those of us trying to get decent seats who are actually fans are the ones who get it the worst.

That is what I mean. These criminals have too much power. In the end the artist is damaged too because his fans can't see him. Even if demand is lower and the ticket prices get higher and higher. Not good for artists.

Back
Top Bottom