pin ups

Dean2.jpg

178897.jpg

vivandlarry01.jpg

Both of them.

l_fc9fe87b4ff910a810aadeeea47de95c.jpg

37778630.jpg

Wow. How could you NOT commit a lewd act when she's around!

No judge in the world would convict you.

Except judge Judy..:)

i met judge judy once.she wasn't very pleasant,it was out in western massachusetts and i was visiting my girlfriend at the time and we went to a local marshall's(discount clothing company) and she was in there buying stuff for her daughter and having some poor girl that worked there get her everything.

i met judge judy once.she wasn't very pleasant,it was out in western massachusetts and i was visiting my girlfriend at the time and we went to a local marshall's(discount clothing company) and she was in there buying stuff for her daughter and having some poor girl that worked there get her everything.

That is the most random thing I have heard all day. And strange too. Why the F was Judge Judy at Marshalls???

That is the most random thing I have heard all day. And strange too. Why the F was Judge Judy at Marshalls???

i am guessing her daughter went to umass amherst or one of the other local area schools.she kept yelling at the sales clerk "my daughter will love this" and "my daughter will not like this"

I think this was after a long night of drinking and her voice was going right down my spine.

Wow. How could you NOT commit a lewd act when she's around!

No judge in the world would convict you.

Except judge Judy..:)

I hope that Judge Judy would come up with a creative punishment...
famke_janssen_01.jpg

(have I posted this picture before?)

Last edited:
i am guessing her daughter went to umass amherst or one of the other local area schools.she kept yelling at the sales clerk "my daughter will love this" and "my daughter will not like this"

I think this was after a long night of drinking and her voice was going right down my spine.
hahaha - yours, or hers?;)

Harrison+ford+in+speedos.jpg

Harrison Ford :D
my new fav. Harrison Ford pic.:D

...made me think of David Duchovny, no? (not my fav. Dave pic.)
duchovny1.jpg

Aw, I'm a sucker for Jews.:rolleyes::sweet: I'm a Jew-sucker.

I won't even start with G.A.:horny: - I gotta get some sleep!

Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom