pin ups

Here is the shocking picture of a semi naked louise brooks that photobucket 'banned' when I uploaded it:rolleyes:

For some reason right now I feel that Anthony Bourdain=sex. :horny: Is that wrong???

bourdain.jpg

Crazy Clooney love!

george_clooney_03.jpg

I watched the Perfect Storm last night. I've seen it before but it was on the tube late night. And now I know why I dreamt about George... not that I'm complaining ;) In my dream, a mutual friend went to tell him that I wanted a date with him and George's reply to that, my friend said was "He said he'll have to think about it" :eek: :tears: :p

Crazy Clooney love!

george_clooney_03.jpg

I watched the Perfect Storm last night. I've seen it before but it was on the tube late night. And now I know why I dreamt about George... not that I'm complaining ;) In my dream, a mutual friend went to tell him that I wanted a date with him and George's reply to that, my friend said was "He said he'll have to think about it" :eek: :tears: :p

Asshole! :mad: *sulks for you*

For some reason right now I feel that Anthony Bourdain=sex. :horny: Is that wrong???

bourdain.jpg

I know for a fact that many ladies love this guy. He makes fun of vegetarians on his show, and I know atleast two vegetarians that absolutely love him. :p

HairyBaby.jpg

Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom