pin ups

No no, it means that not only has she got a fantastic body, she is also very good looking (to me she is....)

I can see a girl with huge puppies, but if she (to me) hasn't got an attractive face, then she's not attractive to me, if ya know what I mean???

so you dont care what she looks like below the waist? hehehee:eek:

No no, it means that not only has she got a fantastic body, she is also very good looking (to me she is....)

I can see a girl with huge puppies, but if she (to me) hasn't got an attractive face, then she's not attractive to me, if ya know what I mean???

please... i knew you have to post something that involved large breast and glamour models... didn't you learn anything about this from the confessions thread.
just because it's about "pin ups" doesn't necessary mean you have put your favourite page three girl there. you have lots of picture's of morrissey on your myspace profile, wouldn't you say they are pin ups! He is one of your idols, have you anymore!

Have got any more images of actors/actress/muscians/artists/photography that you like to show, to add more depth to your character then the one that calls breasts "puppies" the do your self an injustice andy. stop it now!!!

this is for my friend.... i hope you like them x

the amazing scott walker

Walker3.jpg

....this is for me, as i love the band and the image.

belle & sebastian

525.jpg

please... i knew you have to post something that involved large breast and glamour models... didn't you learn anything about this from the confessions thread.
just because it's about "pin ups" doesn't necessary mean you have put your favourite page three girl there. you have lots of picture's of morrissey on your myspace profile, wouldn't you say they are pin ups! He is one of your idols, have you anymore!

Have got any more images of actors/actress/muscians/artists/photography that you like to show, to add more depth to your character then the one that calls breasts "puppies" the do your self an injustice andy. stop it now!!!

I agree. Since when did the girl with the big tits mean the most to any of us? I can explain my obsession with Lucy Pinder: She has a great face, great smile, does classy photo shoots, and never completely exposes her breasts, so that puts the actual tits last on my list. Never let a pair of knockers get in the way of your true love for important idols.

Yes, I know, I'm ment to have gone, but as much as I love looking at these women, I had to have a photo of beautiful Alex on here... drool!

sir alec.....how about jake Gyllenhaal & heath ledger: gay cowboys!

brokeback-mountain-9.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, yes, YES!!! Too bad the movie wasn't that great, and Heath Ledger sucked. I only watched it for Jake.

i'm so surprised no body has posted james dean yet! well do i have to do everything myself!

JamesDeansmiling.jpg

Phil-Stern-James-Dean--Jumper--.jpg

f-7-1.jpg

why did he get in that stupid car...:(

If he had sucked in some other sense, Sir Alec would have enjoyed the film more...

I wish there was a much longer sex scene, but replace Heath Ledger with me, and put Jake in a gold Lame shirt.

Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom