pin ups

1136735808hughto2.jpg

Last edited:
It says: Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /images/spectacles/hugh_jackman_01.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

:tears:

That's weird. I can see it just fine. :(

I'll fix it. :D

Lucy Petway Holcombe Pickens
Sweetheart of the Confederacy

lfcl1.jpg

l9ho9.jpg

l5as7.jpg

l09jr9.jpg

l0ws6.jpg

The women of the Antebellum South were truly God's handiwork; their present-day descendants, though mildly dysgenic (there was a war, you know), aren't half-bad either. Not that there are no beautiful Yankee women, quite the contrary, it's just that the cream seems to flow down here eventually (usually to the deep coastal south :p).

By way of contrast, a homesick confederate soldier writing from Northern Territory: "While I note physical comfort, I see no signs of social refinement. All seem to be on a dead level, like a lot of fat cattle in a clover field... You never saw a country so densely populated... Never in my life have I seen as many ugly women since coming to this place."

An observation still unsurpassed.

This is to argue my point with nugz and Corrissey.

brendanfraser3uu7.jpg

Brendan Fraser

This is to argue my point with nugz and Corrissey.

brendanfraser3uu7.jpg

Brendan Fraser

Umm, was your point that even guys with ugly belly-buttons can be hot?:D
Because, if so, I am on your side.;)

no, yucky. :p
haha
I don't usually like muscle-men (except for Moz, of course:p), but I think he's hot. *Remembers Gods and Monsters*

Umm, was your point that even guys with ugly belly-buttons can be hot?:D
Because, if so, I am on your side.;)

haha
I don't usually like muscle-men (except for Moz, of course:p), but I think he's hot. *Remembers Gods and Monsters*

ironically, I watched a few minutes of the MTV Movie Awards tonight and I saw Brendan Fraser present the award for Best Villian. Johnny Depp won, and DAYUM, he looks better than ever. now THERE'S a real hottie. he pretty much wins the most beautiful man on the planet award too. :horny::D

This is my favorite picture of James Dean, ever. :)

Annex-DeanJames_09.jpg

Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom