Pit tix for PA on 9/22

Who got the good seats thru the Presale if no one here got any in the center and up front? Where's Modrevolve...he usually is a Philly goer?

Orch Left BB an hour in, not shabby. I'll sell it to anyone for face value if I get better on regular sale, it's digital, not a hard ticket. (Y)

Yeah, there were a few close ones but they were "having problems with the map" on the two I tried to get. Ended up in LEFT ORCH OO with a single seat just so I could definitely not have to pay out the nose for one later. Hopefully, all hell will break loose when the lights drop and we'll all end up closer to the front.

I kept refreshing for a solid 40 minutes and wound up with two pit tickets, row BBB. I may be selling one in the near future, because I don't think my boyfriend wants to fork over $125 for a ticket. I can't really blame him, he's a casual fan at best.

Edit: He decided he wants to go, so no extra ticket. Sorry for getting hopes up.

Last edited:
hopefully not all front rows were sold during pre-sale and we see some new seats open up friday morning. very pitiful that a website which charges such service fees can't keep their site functioning during a pre-sale rush.

i had two seats EE on far extreme side of stage so didn't buy them. after that i was either put in balcony or given an error that said to try later because of site problems.

i have bought tix 6 or 7 times before but this would only be my 4th time getting to see him. really was hoping to have a chance to get on stage just once in my life before he retires... but i refuse to pay $300+ per ticket to a scalper.

Orch Left BB an hour in, not shabby. I'll sell it to anyone for face value if I get better on regular sale, it's digital, not a hard ticket. (Y)

Keep me in mind please. I am also going to try on Friday bc I got screwed today. I'll check back here on friday. Thanks!

they just released more tix in the presale in the back 2 rows of center orchestra.

How are you making out with this today? Lord knows I've been a mess for hours, just barely got tickets for NY that weren't terrible. Tower is only showing me balcony at this point. Did you have any luck?

horrible. should have bought the other day. says no more tickets thru the phone option

Right off the bat, I was shot right to the sides of the upper balcony (I already have one mediocre seat on the floor from the pre-sale). The map option showed a handful on the floor near my current seat but in the center, but when trying to purchase them I'd get error or high traffic messages. This is a broken, f-ed up system.

terrible. tried with two people helping me on different computers... just wanted 2 tickets. best we could get were far far right or left in back of orchestra or balcony. Pit tix and first few rows for $300+ on stubhub. woopee. thankfully i noticed they had released some extra center orchestra in the RR/SS/TT section well after the presale buzz died down, otherwise i'd be sitting on the roof.

How are you making out with this today? Lord knows I've been a mess for hours, just barely got tickets for NY that weren't terrible. Tower is only showing me balcony at this point. Did you have any luck?
Nothing, absolutely nothing, the presale actually had better tickets for the first time I've ever encountered. I posted some caps of the map view from 10:00:23, not even half a minute in, it appears they never had pit available for general sale. There aren't even new pit options on resale yet, so I'm betting the venue's holding them. They are casually releasing tickets peppered throughout the orchestra over the hours, but nothing good or great as of yet. Really infuriating.

I got presale seats in the pit in "TBD" seats. Does anyone know what pit seating is like there? Folding chairs, or theater seats? Anyone been to a concert there?

I kept refreshing for a solid 40 minutes and wound up with two pit tickets, row BBB. I may be selling one in the near future, because I don't think my boyfriend wants to fork over $125 for a ticket. I can't really blame him, he's a casual fan at best.

Edit: He decided he wants to go, so no extra ticket. Sorry for getting hopes up.

If he changes his mind, I'll but it from you for double..I'm serious..

If he changes his mind, I'll but it from you for double..I'm serious!!

Back
Top Bottom