Pit tix for PA on 9/22

I got presale seats in the pit in "TBD" seats. Does anyone know what pit seating is like there? Folding chairs, or theater seats? Anyone been to a concert there?
This is the front row of the pit for The Smashing Pumpkins back in April, connected folding chairs
tumblr_o750uqJpov1qci043o1_500.jpg

The first 20 to 30 rows of the tower are removable for general admission but for this show they are keeping all the seats

Nothing, absolutely nothing, the presale actually had better tickets for the first time I've ever encountered. I posted some caps of the map view from 10:00:23, not even half a minute in, it appears they never had pit available for general sale. There aren't even new pit options on resale yet, so I'm betting the venue's holding them. They are casually releasing tickets peppered throughout the orchestra over the hours, but nothing good or great as of yet. Really infuriating.
Yeah the whole process was pretty ridiculous but then again that's the name of the ticket purchasing game anymore these days. I managed a DD ticket but it's kind of funny bc the seat number I have doesn't appear on any of the detailed seating charts I have found online. Hopefully the seating charts are slightly out of date, even so I'm all the way on stage left I believe.

Thanks for posting that! too bad the folding chairs are all connected. Makes me wonder how easy it would be to jump over them! If possible!

This is the front row of the pit for The Smashing Pumpkins back in April, connected folding chairs
tumblr_o750uqJpov1qci043o1_500.jpg

Yeah the whole process was pretty ridiculous but then again that's the name of the ticket purchasing game anymore these days. I managed a DD ticket but it's kind of funny bc the seat number I have doesn't appear on any of the detailed seating charts I have found online. Hopefully the seating charts are slightly out of date, even so I'm all the way on stage left I believe.

This is the best seating chart, but it varies slightly gig to gig, wouldn't worry. I'm still BB left, being L/R isn't terrible at Tower, good seat snag!~
sUM8x0o.gif

I've only had a bad seating experience at the Tower, for a Peter Murphy show during the Deep era (and not because of the artist. He was great). Don't remember the exact seat number/row, but I was up front in one of the first couple rows but to the FAR left. Show started, and I couldn't see Peter or the band for the first few songs as he didn't come up to the edge of the stage for a bit. Never saw the drummer. Vowed to never sit that far off to the side up close again. And Security shrugged their shoulders and made me move back to my seat when I tried to move.

Back
Top Bottom