Please please please let morrissey get living icon

Man Afraid

Just a little reminder that the voting for living icon close 2morrow at midday, please get voting for morrissey because he deserves it the most imo, hes immensly popular and has never had the publicity the other two have had.

here is the link : http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/livingicons/vote/

psst dont tell anyone i told you this but u can clear cookies and vote for him again if u like

"One reason to vote for Morriseey is that he would really hate to win this."

some guy was quoted as saying that in the moz bio on that bbc page. what a moron.

"One reason to vote for Morriseey is that he would really hate to win this."

some guy was quoted as saying that in the moz bio on that bbc page. what a moron.

COMPLETE MORON!
I tried deleting cookies but still I couldn't vote again. So - I hope you guys who know how to do this right will vote thousands of times - pleeease!

I also posted the vote link on morrisseys myspace page to get people to vote. gotta do it a lot because it gets drowned in the constant comments that come in.

How great would it be if he won this. England, once turning its back on him, now inviting him with arms open wide to give him this price. Awesome. :)

thaks andy, this is really working! I'm gonna vote 1000 times now :))))))

Please vote...my fingers are literally about to bleed from voting so much...

If Morrissey does not win this then you know it is fixed....and then possibly we can kill Paul and Dave so Morrissey can win by default as they are no longer "living" icons...mwahahaha

If Morrissey does not win this then you know it is fixed....and then possibly we can kill Paul and Dave so Morrissey can win by default as they are no longer "living" icons...mwahahaha

:D :D :D

Nice idea!!! lol!!

How great would it be if he won this. England, once turning its back on him, now inviting him with arms open wide to give him this price. Awesome. :)
If the voting were honest, you'd be right. However with the current state of things:

thaks andy, this is really working! I'm gonna vote 1000 times now :))))))

(I will be too....:))

(and remember we have at least 3 other threads devoted to this cause)
it would just mean Moz fans are more devoted or interested in seeing him win this. Just like when IMDB had its annual awards and Harry Potter and LOTR got top 10 places in everything. (forgive my comparison ;) ). It hardly meant the entire movie going audience felt this way.

I've deleted cookies and everything else, and that ridiculous website still only allows me to vote for Paul McCartney. :mad:

I've deleted cookies and everything else, and that ridiculous website still only allows me to vote for Paul McCartney. :mad:

well, did you deactivate cookies in your explorer? if it's still not working then you didn't set it right yet. took me days to figure it out....

someone should program an autovote-virus that votes day and night. any hackers on this forum?
get to work NOW!

It has the big vote logo under Paul, but if you look under the Moz picture there is a small logo which you click on, then you click the vote logo under Paul.

I don't know whether we should take notice of this but this is what was said on one of the living icons forums..

Message 11 - posted by Annabel - Host (U1703846)

All votes are carefully monitored by our technical team and any cheating is quickly identified and dealt with. If you clear your cookies and vote again, you will be detected and subsequent votes disqualified.

cookies can be deleted, but your IP address remains the same... it's not difficult for the honest folk at the Beeb to notice when the same IP address is voting 20 times in an hour.

Just remember we can all vote by texting ICON MORRISSEY to 83199
Texts charged at your standard rate.

Or ringing 09015 22 33 44

You will hear an automated message which will guide you through a list of the ten icons. To vote you will need to press the corresponding number on your keypad.

=)

I don't know whether we should take notice of this but this is what was said on one of the living icons forums..

Quote:
Message 11 - posted by Annabel - Host (U1703846)

All votes are carefully monitored by our technical team and any cheating is quickly identified and dealt with. If you clear your cookies and vote again, you will be detected and subsequent votes disqualified.

Quote:
cookies can be deleted, but your IP address remains the same... it's not difficult for the honest folk at the Beeb to notice when the same IP address is voting 20 times in an hour.

Just remember we can all vote by texting ICON MORRISSEY to 83199
Texts charged at your standard rate.

Or ringing 09015 22 33 44

You will hear an automated message which will guide you through a list of the ten icons. To vote you will need to press the corresponding number on your keypad.

=)

Considering what they said about the intermediary results (Morrissey: 2700, McCartney 1000+, Attenborough 700...) I really don't think that Anabel is telling the truth. Maybe the BBCers are just getting panicky because they didn't expect us to vote like 1000 times and are afraid to cause a scandal. I guess that's why they want to keep us from multi-voting by saying that it doesn't make any sense. However: I won't stop. It certainly doesn't do any harm to Morrissey's performance on the poll so...

ok all, what you do is this.

go to

http://proxify.com/

and enter the living icon url in there. The proxy will keep changing your ip allowing you to keep voting as much as you want.

If you hadn't already confered the knightly accolade upon yourself... whatever:D I love you! And I'm pretty sure now we're cheating on the highest feasible level.

if he now has 3 times more votes than paul and voting ends tomorrow then he will win for sure. how cool is this!!!

if he now has 3 times more votes than paul and voting ends tomorrow then he will win for sure. how cool is this!!!

I'm sorry but I have to do this in German or it would take me forever to tell lilikoi what I really wanted to say:
Was ich eben erwähnt habe, war kein wirklicher Zwischenstand, sondern nur das Ergebnis der Abstimmung innerhalb eines gewissen Zeitrahmens kurz nach irgendeinem von Morrisseys Konzerten. Ich denke, die haben diese Zahlen genannt, damit die Briten vor Schreck rückwärts vom Stuhl und direkt an den Computer fallen und für Attenborough oder McCartney stimmen. Also: kein Anlass, sich auszuruhen :D
In short for everybody: Don't stop voting!:)

Back
Top Bottom