Political pundit Styxhexenhammer weighes in on Morrissey poster ban

:thumb:

YES MOZ IS THE BOMB!!:rock::rock:

Moz WILL NOT SELL OUT TO LOON CUCKS!!:thumb::thumb:

OR THAT TWAT SKINNY OR ORDINARYSUCKO SOCK PUPPET!!!

VERY GOOD INFORMATION BY THIS INTELLIGENT PERSON!!:thumb:

What with his slurpy tea drinking sounds and rattling of the teaspoon. Can't believe that this guy and Morrissey are doing a remake of Pillow talk.

My flipping god!!! This twunt just takes the longest words he knows, strings them together, then hopes for best in some pseudo intellectual attempt at cohesion. I get his point but Jesus!!!!

He certainly does not make his point succinctly. To say the least. LOL But he does have one. And the truth is least Morrissey does have something to say. We may not always agree with it but he is genuine. And the notion that poster for his album would offend people riding the train seems Preposterous to me!

I like Styx(aside from his abortion views), i think he did a good job of articulating something which a lot of fans on this site seem to have trouble wrapping their heads around. Going from criticizing Thatcher etc in 80's to where he stands today and what the neo liberal/leftits are doing currently shows the independent and consistent spirit of Moz

" Mercy Rail " ? ? ? :rofl:

Thick 4ck can't even pronounce what he's talking about.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

:thumb:

YES MOZ IS THE BOMB!!:rock::rock:

Moz WILL NOT SELL OUT TO LOON CUCKS!!:thumb::thumb:

OR THAT TWAT SKINNY OR ORDINARYSUCKO SOCK PUPPET!!!

VERY GOOD INFORMATION BY THIS INTELLIGENT PERSON!!:thumb:
^This loser has it down-pat. Don’t even make the attempt. Just spew some garbage online and then sink into the pizza-pop your mom just nuked for you.

Clown-shoes is rising up from mommy’s basement, wiping the jizz from his chin and taking up arms for another complete and utter f***ing LOSER.

Nobody expects more or less from you.

Carry on, rube.

Sometimes, the cliche of the horseshoe theory of politics rings true. Moz’s fandom of this weird little yahoo is embarrassing.

^This loser has it down-pat. Don’t even make the attempt. Just spew some garbage online and then sink into the pizza-pop your mom just nuked for you.

Clown-shoes is rising up from mommy’s basement, wiping the jizz from his chin and taking up arms for another complete and utter f***ing LOSER.

Nobody expects more or less from you.

Carry on, rube.

How many 'pizza pop' posts do you plan on making?o_O

Dont you have brains to change every so often FFS that:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: comet
music has addled your brain cells.:lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom