Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Born To Hang

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Striptease With A Difference

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • other

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
Oh Phoney. Not the mix on the re release of Bona Drag though. I don't know what the mix is called but it surfaced many years ago. It has since disappeared from my CPU unfortunately.

This is the mix. Most fade out but this one actually ends.

Last edited:
Oh Phoney. Not the mix on the re release of Bona Drag though. I don't know what the mix is called but it surfaced many years ago. It has since disappeared from my CPU unfortunately.

This is the mix. Most fade out but this one actually ends.

Yes, this (aka 'the first leak') is the best version so far.
That said, wouldn't it be wonderful if anyone clutching those fabled CD-r's were kind enough to let us hear the acoustic version!?
Regards,
FWD.

Surprised about the lack of love (so far) for Kit. The guitar riff is gorgeous and the vocal, with its intriguing story, is haunting. Just wish there was a really clean version out there. It was a toss-up between that and Striptease, for me.

My choice is for “Blue Dreamers Eyes.” But “Striptease” is a very close second, love that one too.

Surprised about the lack of love (so far) for Kit. The guitar riff is gorgeous and the vocal, with its intriguing story, is haunting. Just wish there was a really clean version out there. It was a toss-up between that and Striptease, for me.
must just be me and you pepper that voted for it,i love kit,just wish it was more polished and better sounding.

I heard "I Know Who I Love" back in 1999 or 2000 from a collector i was buying a Greek Arsenal test pressing from on a tape he had. That would of been my vote. That tape had Dennis Cockall Song as well, which is a really rough demo of Swallow On My Neck. Of course he wouldn't give me a copy.

I heard "I Know Who I Love" back in 1999 or 2000 from a collector i was buying a Greek Arsenal test pressing from on a tape he had. That would of been my vote. That tape had Dennis Cockall Song as well, which is a really rough demo of Swallow On My Neck. Of course he wouldn't give me a copy.

But you don‘t have „I know who I love“, haven’t you? I‘m looking for it for years. It is discribed to be very catchy.

But you don‘t have „I know who I love“, haven’t you? I‘m looking for it for years. It is discribed to be very catchy.
No I don't have it. I only heard it that one time. I know I really really liked it. Very catchy..

Back
Top Bottom