Poll: I Am Not A Dog On A Chain album cover

Poll: I Am Not A Dog On A Chain album cover - How shit is it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems that no matter what Morrissey does you all criticize him. What do ya’ll want, anyway? It’s like you sit and wait and pretend like you still have hope for a 80s or 90s Morrissey/Smiths cover and then when he releases the cover art for 2020 there’s a huge sigh of relief that you can actually MOAN about it.

Moan moan moan.

It seems that no matter what Morrissey does you all criticize him. What do ya’ll want, anyway? It’s like you sit and wait and pretend like you still have hope for a 80s or 90s Morrissey/Smiths cover and then when he releases the cover art for 2020 there’s a huge sigh of relief that you can actually MOAN about it.

Moan moan moan.

Not true.

The track is great but the cover is shit.

Is that moaning?

50% moaning maybe.

Is there a word for that?

Yep!

Criticism.

Moan moan moan.

do you really think fans want to moan and ridicule a man they’ve followed and idolised for half a lifetime. Personally, I ain’t mad or fussed too much, just a bit sad and embarrassed for him, shit like this makes him a laughing stock. If 20yr old Moz seen his 2020 efforts, he’d be the first to laugh at it.

do you really think fans want to moan and ridicule a man they’ve followed and idolised for half a lifetime. Personally, I ain’t mad or fussed too much, just a bit sad and embarrassed for him, shit like this makes him a laughing stock. If 20yr old Moz seen his 2020 efforts, he’d be the first to laugh at it.

It really does seem so...

I know that you are a devoted fan and I respect you...I just get frustrated with all of the negativity and I feel like if fans can’t accept Morrissey for the artist he is now, then maybe they should continue listening to the older songs and enjoy their memories of that time, but stop with the hateful and vile comments.

And I’m not pointing fingers at you. I’m just speaking in general.

Moan moan moan.

its the devious and truculent Skinny and his pseudonyms and infantile sympathizers. :smirkcat:
all on the dole and drunk trolling their mommy basement lives away:smiley:
poor saps.
watch them go ape when Moz sells out a bunch of shows at the Apollo.:monkeyface:

Moan moan moan.
I’m just glad there IS an album cover :love: and excited about all this

Any ideas? Wouldn’t mind seeing some serious fan made covers.

Something he can steal. ;)

Already made one...
040CB1E7-EF41-42FC-9CE3-92FD6C04BF10.jpeg

That isn't fair, ordinaryboy86.

Ok, no, we don't want to moan or ridicule someone we've followed for years.

Ok, that cover is beyond shit. I mean, they've basically photoshat some text onto a pic of Morrissey. The c***s!

But the track is great. Run it through some decent speakers and ignore that f***ing Madness saxophone.

It sounds great.

But not only that!

Morrissey will get a record played on the radio that mentions drugs.

Lots of drugs!

I’m remembering back when You Have Killed Me debuted back on MySpace - Moz on the train tracks and then the violin album cover revealed. What happened?

That isn't fair, ordinaryboy86.

Ok, no, we don't want to moan or ridicule someone we've followed for years.

Ok, that cover is beyond shit. I mean, they've basically photoshat some text onto a pic of Morrissey. The c***s!

But the track is great. Run it through some decent speakers and ignore that f***ing Madness saxophone.

It sounds great.

But not only that!

Morrissey will get a record played on the radio that mentions drugs.

Lots of drugs!

Will it get much radio play in full though?

Editing for time. Radio edits often shorten a long song in order to make it more commercially viable for radio stations. The normal length for songs played on the radio is 3 to 4 minutes. The amount of cut content differs however, ranging from a few seconds to effectively half of a song being cut

Will it get much radio play in full though?

Editing for time. Radio edits often shorten a long song in order to make it more commercially viable for radio stations. The normal length for songs played on the radio is 3 to 4 minutes. The amount of cut content differs however, ranging from a few seconds to effectively half of a song being cut
The Beeb will likely ban it anyway since every other line is a drugs reference. Seriously makes you wonder if he's done that on purpose so he can whine about being 'silenced'. Either that, or hope to boost sales through controversy.

Back
Top Bottom