Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds (Sep. 30, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Suedehead / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by ChadBC

• YouTube footage of Morrissey’s reaction in full. Link posted by Famous when dead

Related media items:

Last edited:
So he’s not only racist but has bad hair? Appalling

Most British men at Morrissey's age don't have any hair, so I think he's doing okay.

He should get rid. Stick a tattoo of a bulldog on his newly shaven head and be done with it. Retire to the Costa Del Sol and hang out with some gangster Cockney roughboy types

I know some if he'd like an introduction

I would actually protest about the state of Morrissey's hair...looks like the early days of a mullet coming along there. Is this the hairstyle of the alt-right? A tribute to 70s English footballers and Chris Waddle? It looks ridiculous. Like a silly old man with his misguided trousers....
I think his hair is more Inspector Morse, the thinking woman's totty.
Yes, those misguided trousers need a good talking to, they've lost the run of themselves.

Most British men at Morrissey's age don't have any hair, so I think he's doing okay.

He is doing great, he always had great hair according to his age. On the other side, I don't think people's hair is very important but I do have a problem with people using wigs.

So he’s not only racist but has bad hair? Appalling

"Long [bad] hair is an unpardonable offence which should be punishable by death." Morrissey (c) 1986 - when he was a bit wittier than he is today.

Morrissey always bangs on about how free speech is dead, and how his right to free speech is always being suppressed, yet the moment anyone challenges him, he excommunicates them or ejects them from his shows? It would have been fair enough if he had security take their signs away, but stopping the show and throwing a strop until they are removed just shows he how much of a little dictator he has become. Yes, it’s his show, and he has the right to do whatever he likes at his show, but if he can’t deal with being challenged by two people with hand drawn signs, then I think he needs to reevaluate his position on ‘free speech.’ Hypocrite much, Moz?
Yes, if they were printed signs, it could have been really serious.

A live gig is a place for fans. If you're not a fan you shouldn't be there - and your presence only ruins it for other people. Nobody has paid good money to watch the silly protest of an attention seeker.
Yeah, thanks for your input, Eva Braun.

If people protest INSIDE a venue then obviously they are likely to be thrown out. There is a reason why people often stage protests outside buildings. :lbf:

"Long [bad] hair is an unpardonable offence which should be punishable by death." Morrissey (c) 1986 - when he was a bit wittier than he is today.
He's going full circle back to his long hair of his youth, as in that old passport photo.

HUGE CROWD SOLD OUT SHOW!!!!:rock::rock::rock:

except for the protester puppet:

tenor.gif

from Moz show to Skinny PC:lbf:

it was neither sold out or a ‘huge crowd,’ you cabbage.

He is doing great, he always had great hair according to his age. On the other side, I don't think people's hair is very important but I do have a problem with people using wigs.
My friends dad had a selection of expensive wigs he used to wear like hats. When he was meeting her fiancées family for the first time, the fiancées mother asked if she could take his hat. To make it worse he handed her his wig and she hung it on the hat stand, pride of place where everyone could see it for the whole meal.

Feel sorry for the genuine fans; but just like on this website, the few, yet again, spoil it for the many.

Moz & team have obviously assessed the risks, based on the previous mini-protest, & made a decision.

He clearly doesn't want a repeat situation & show being ruined. Fans don't go to shows to see that kind of nonsense.

Not beyond possibility that someone could engineer some disturbance just so it's fully captured by the press.

Moz is the gaffer & sure his judgement is based on solid grounds.

Paid for tickets for the front row and got screwed along with everyone else who bought tickets because guests of the band bummed rushed the stage and wouldn’t move out of the way for us to take our place. Those people should be ashamed of themselves!

it happens every time. it's quite a turn off to be honest, especially since they don't pay for their tickets.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom