Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds (Sep. 30, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Suedehead / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by ChadBC

• YouTube footage of Morrissey’s reaction in full. Link posted by Famous when dead

Related media items:

Last edited:
When his record company can no longer stomach the stench of racism and drop him, he will blame others and not himself. That's your narcissist.

When his record company can no longer stomach the stench of racism and drop him, he will blame others and not himself. That's your narcissist.

Oh that's utter rubbish really isn't it?
Have you seen the people who've attended his gigs? From all races. Take a look at the evidence on some of the pics/vids posted just on here. Or is it the case that you just don't want to see it, or acknowledge it?

If he was racist (which he definitely isn't) then non-whites wouldn't pay out good money, to go to his gigs would they? Good grief, take those blinkers off, they make you look a complete idiot.

All brothers & sisters, from all walks of life, love Moz.

Pete, yr slipping, you already posted this tripe in the other thread. There is no 'racism' to talk about, it's all in yr head. Go get some sleep, you came on here far too early this morning...06:40 ffs.

Good old Steven, using his inflated sense of himself and his hired drones to kick out anyone who doesn't fit in to his blinkered world view.

Yeah, you tell 'em Stevey. :crazy:
It's his concert! He has every right to throw out anyone who is there to disrupt it to gain attention for themselves. Protesters usually protest outside a venue to get media attention but I guess if you're a protest of one with two posters you might look a bit pathetic.......

Well, if his stance on British politics has this reaction across the pond, just think what he will confront back here in Blighty. Well done to the protester. He needs calling out on his right wing (yes, he supports a Far Right Party) politics.

Morrissey. Never ever play the UK again. The reception will be far worse than this.

Mando, Gustavo & Jessse
Go go go go go we don’t need you go go go go go we don’t need you go go go

First thing Pete does when he wakes up. Straight to a site he hates the guts of the singer it’s attributed to.
Not climb on the wife, nooooooo - straight on to Solo. Obsessed.

No, just as in Monty Pythons 4 Yorkshiremen sketch, Skiddy gets up half an hour before he goes to bed, straight onto this site...can't climb on the wife bcos she's no longer there; she left him over his obsessive Moz-Solo addiction. Crazy but true.

I would hate for Morrissey to throw me out of his concert. It would be like being dismissed by Bob Dylan or something. I bet that is lost on that woman though.

I would hate for Morrissey to throw me out of his concert. It would be like being dismissed by Bob Dylan or something. I bet that is lost on that woman though.

She probably achieved what she wanted to achieve: got the signs into concert, got noticed, got the spotlights on her, got the comments from the star, got photos, got the video on youtube, got onto moz-solo...prob got manhandled out of the show so she'll have a law suit to file in due course, fake bruising, fake outrage...first time I've seen Skiddy in drag though...what a nutjob.

The ‘Bigmouth’ sign is a bit lazy and predictable, but I like the anti-For Britain trident sign. At least somebody had the guts to call him out on his f***ery.

Free speech! Morrissey loves pretending he's a champion of it until someone exercises it to disagree with him.

Well, if his stance on British politics has this reaction across the pond, just think what he will confront back here in Blighty. Well done to the protester. He needs calling out on his right wing (yes, he supports a Far Right Party) politics.

Morrissey. Never ever play the UK again. The reception will be far worse than this.
One protester is the reaction at one concert. One noticebox out for herself. You don't speak for Morrissey's fans either side of the pond. He's always welcome.

She probably achieved what she wanted to achieve: got the signs into concert, got noticed, got the spotlights on her, got the comments from the star, got photos, got the video on youtube, got onto moz-solo...prob got manhandled out of the show so she'll have a law suit to file in due course, fake bruising, fake outrage...first time I've seen Skiddy in drag though...what a nutjob.
I hope she has helped, in her small way to draw attention to the ugliness of racism and American audiences Google the far right party that Morrissey fully endorsed. The spotlight should be persistently shone on this side of Morrissey. Wouldn't he encourage such a demonstration if it were related to cruelty to animals?

it was a difficult situation for him and he dealt with it professionally.

no winners and no losers here. everybody had their chance to and actually did express their opinion, moz included, without being beaten or ending up in prison. that's how it should be, or not?

the "bigmouth indeed" sign i found rather vacuous mimicking headlines in newspapers. its thoughtless repetitiveness probably was the final straw that broke through morrissey's tolerance threshold. it's not really clear what the protester's intention was. just to tell him that he is a "bigmouth indeed"? yes, so what? great insight. s/he (?) couldve put up a sign saying "moz, we need to talk" or "why, oh, why?" and then, probably, s/he wouldve found more support for her/his concern.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom