Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds (Sep. 30, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Suedehead / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by ChadBC

• YouTube footage of Morrissey’s reaction in full. Link posted by Famous when dead

Related media items:

Last edited:
Oh that's utter rubbish really isn't it?
Have you seen the people who've attended his gigs? From all races. Take a look at the evidence on some of the pics/vids posted just on here. Or is it the case that you just don't want to see it, or acknowledge it?

If he was racist (which he definitely isn't) then non-whites wouldn't pay out good money, to go to his gigs would they? Good grief, take those blinkers off, they make you look a complete idiot.

All brothers & sisters, from all walks of life, love Moz.
Then why does he proudly and very publicly support a British Far Right anti- Islamic political party?

Paid for tickets for the front row and got screwed along with everyone else who bought tickets because guests of the band bummed rushed the stage and wouldn’t move out of the way for us to take our place. Those people should be ashamed of themselves!

Ive seen this happen at many shows - never spend a lot on a front row ticket - Moz always lets people rush the stage so he can feel so wanted. Typically, as long as the aisles are clear it is allowed - which means people who spend a lot of money for front row seats get totally screwed!

Then why does he proudly and very publicly support a British Far Right anti- Islamic political party?

Tell me something directly that dictates for Britian is far right? British people who want resources for British people is not far right. Unless you are a globalist. Your logic is flawed. The only way to win an arguement is to use logic . Your ancestors going back only a generation are rolling in their graves. The thought of protecting outsiders is absolutely absurd.

Well, if his stance on British politics has this reaction across the pond, just think what he will confront back here in Blighty. Well done to the protester. He needs calling out on his right wing (yes, he supports a Far Right Party) politics.

Morrissey. Never ever play the UK again. The reception will be far worse than this.

It would be fun to meet the protestors in person at a UK gig. Maybe we can have a chat with Skinny?
TheWanderers_4478.jpg

Is it professional to rant at a woman holding a personal protest, in an manner more like a man insane and his friends in the band cheer his behaviour? Many professional people watching Morrissey encouraging the auditorium to turn on the woman and chant "Go" would vehemently disagree.

Tell me something directly that dictates for Britian is far right? British people who want resources for British people is not far right. Unless you are a globalist. Your logic is flawed. The only way to win an arguement is to use logic . Your ancestors going back only a generation are rolling in their graves. The thought of protecting outsiders is absolutely absurd.

He's just surfing on the back of fake outrage...nothing to see here, let's move on...:rolleyes:

Ive seen this happen at many shows - never spend a lot on a front row ticket - Moz always lets people rush the stage so he can feel so wanted. Typically, as long as the aisles are clear it is allowed - which means people who spend a lot of money for front row seats get totally screwed!
These people just got there early and said they were guests of Moz and would not budge to let people to their seats. They ignored security and everyone else. Just stood there looking straight ahead. One said they were guests of Moz and security told them to go to the side and they refused. They stood at my seat and wouldn’t move. Terrible people. Then claimed if we got them upset they would tell Moz on us and he would cancel the show . At that point who gives a F. You ruined my experience for your selfish needs!

Solidarity with the Bigmouth Indeed protestor. Big ups!

Oh that's utter rubbish really isn't it?
Have you seen the people who've attended his gigs? From all races. Take a look at the evidence on some of the pics/vids posted just on here. Or is it the case that you just don't want to see it, or acknowledge it?

If he was racist (which he definitely isn't) then non-whites wouldn't pay out good money, to go to his gigs would they? Good grief, take those blinkers off, they make you look a complete idiot.

All brothers & sisters, from all walks of life, love Moz.
Look, Gene Simmons is a racist bastard yet some Muslim fan appear in each concert. 4 of my Muslim friends went to see him in Kiev. You can put a butcher fan club sticker on a peace of meat and defend butchers are animal lovers. Oh God, I will burn in hell for the last sentences, no vegan, no.

“Get out! We don’t need you!” | Morrissey kicks out protesters from his recent concert

"Last night saw Morrissey perform in the hipster capital of the world Portland, Oregon. The night, as one might expect, wasn’t without incident and saw Morrissey eject two protesters who had come to gig armed with signs and slogans."

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/morrissey-protesters-portland-oregon/

First media story,
Regards,
FWD.

Oh boo f***ing hoo
No not Boo F-ing Hoo... this happens every time. Some fans, like me can only go to a few shows, we pay for good seats and then the "regulars" crowd the front of the stage, the people who get to sees 10's of shows.... Of course none of this matters since Morrissey has taken to only shake hands of his few followers.

Is it professional to rant at a woman holding a personal protest, in an manner more like a man insane and his friends in the band cheer his behaviour? Many professional people watching Morrissey encouraging the auditorium to turn on the woman and chant "Go" would vehemently disagree.

She went there of her own volition with her mini 'protest' & put herself in that position...what did she/you expect would happen? Fkn protesters, jeez.
I'd be more concerned about how she got in past security with her signs.
Moz rightly fuming.

“Get out! We don’t need you!” | Morrissey kicks out protesters from his recent concert

"Last night saw Morrissey perform in the hipster capital of the world Portland, Oregon. The night, as one might expect, wasn’t without incident and saw Morrissey eject two protesters who had come to gig armed with signs and slogans."

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/morrissey-protesters-portland-oregon/

First media story,
Regards,
FWD.
" full tyrannical twat", very eloquent and professional. More tabloid like hysteria.

I enjoyed the concert. Not my favorite set list, I thought so many cover songs was a little much but I get it. Really enjoyed Seasick, yet still docked and Why don't you find out for yourself. He ended the concert by saying something like "we may never see each other again, so thank you", which was telling me that he would be done touring after this. I thought it was odd. Probably reading too much into it.

A "personal protest" would not be held at a public concert. The 2 people did it to gain attention for themselves at the expense of others enjoyment. Not much thought went into their "protest" posters. It's like the lazy journalists headlines and I'm sure the same few will trot out the same old "heaven knows I'm miserable now" headlines.
I thought venues weren't allowing people bring in bags let alone posters.

Look, Gene Simmons is a racist bastard yet some Muslim fan appear in each concert. 4 of my Muslim friends went to see him in Kiev. You can put a butcher fan club sticker on a peace of meat and defend butchers are animal lovers. Oh God, I will burn in hell for the last sentences, no vegan, no.

Go rest up Skiddy, you've been on here since 06:40 UK time...it's now almost 18:00 so you've spent almost 12 hours here today, in various guises. You have muslims friends only because, apart from you, there are no white ppl left in your area of Bratford, unless you count yr aliases on here as 'friends'. Effin' weirdo.

it is professional indeed. i bet there are people who would in such a situation show their middle finger (he probably did too, once upon a time), call the protesters c***s, tits, dicks, shits, clits, fritz, pips, shnipps and phipps, you name it, stomp on the ground, yell, and then run away from the scene of conflict, and all the emotions it has triggered. that would be unprofessional, i.e. childish. moz stood his ground like a man, a real cowboy, not batting an eyelid, so that he could deliver the show for the many fans who probably came a long way to hear and see him. i can imagine that it is not easy to continue singing and relating to your fans in a relaxed way after such an incident, but he did it.

Last edited by a moderator:
some music...

by barrett lash on youtube
by 21 century vomit, on youtube as well

with a stage invasion and hug at 3:50. shouldve been me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Artists very touchy...I saw Marc Almond throw someone out because they were looking at their phone at a gig.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom