Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Why does spotify only have star ranking on songs, why can't they have some sort of warning sign so you don't have to listen to crap songs again?

In swedish the word troll is the name for a fictional being from the old swedish folklore, it's something in between a human and an animal. In english it apparently means something else. Therefore painting a sign saying "Hush! Angry troll --->" pointing at the neighbours door is apparently not a good idea. I'm planning to put it somewhere outside in the woods. I'm considering writing something else on the sign.

027.jpg
ASe4p22.jpg

Is Austin Scarlett turning into Nick Rhodes ?:confused:

027.jpg
ASe4p22.jpg

Is Austin Scarlett turning into Nick Rhodes ?:confused:

There is an entire additional level of sick humor here... this man looks like a caricature of Dorian Gray, and yet we forget that our Solow world and the real world collide, and one of us might spill our drink on such a man as this in a crowded room.... it could happen. We are real, and so is he.

My gandpa had a stroke this morning, waiting on test results at the moment :(.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom