Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
You sentimentalist you!:lbf:

You should get your tooth looked at! Why don't you go to the dentist?

I can't afford to. It only seems to hurt at night and I do these stupid tests where I eat sweets to prove to myself that the pain has gone away. :straightface: THen I brush my teeth and feel all great that it was a false alarm and late at night the toothache catches up with me and wakes me up. Stupid teeth, those little roots are SO POWERFUL.

billy scissors

a bit fond
2 weeks ago,at the opticians,I was told I need glasses.So after trying on about a hundred pairs,I chose some.Today I picked them up.
Now,looking at myself in the mirror at home,I cant decide if I look like a child molestor,or a tall, slim (but devastatingly good looking)Ronnie Corbett

billy scissors

a bit fond
Hey Billy, I maybe in a new Chester band, I really hope it works as I want to bring C86 back to Chester and the UK...Apparently we're going to be a "geek" band too, so I'm not complaining as long as we don't do anything too heavy, unless it's shoegazing! Otherwise this guy in his 40s apparently wants to pick me up and take me to his "studio"....I actually think it's his house, but who knows eh?

Go for it Davie,youre young enough.Turn on,tune in and drop out.

Avoid the 40s guy though,it may involve pictures.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
2 weeks ago,at the opticians,I was told I need glasses.So after trying on about a hundred pairs,I chose some.Today I picked them up.
Now,looking at myself in the mirror at home,I cant decide if I look like a child molestor,or a tall, slim (but devastatingly good looking)Ronnie Corbett

11083886_tml.jpg
:squiffy:

Jackie London

♥ Howlin' Pelle
I've been sick for a week. That sucks. Today I've spent the day in bed watching The importance of being Earnest, Modern Family and The Office. I really like Tim.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I don't care who is part or whole Chinese. Being in the media is a game and you have to play it and sometimes you get cornered and have to stick to your word and I know that.

mauve21

Long time participant
Speaking of glasses, I am long sighted, but I have to wear
glasses for reading, especially at night.
But I have only got the cheap ones from the chemist, so I really
should get the proper prescription ones one day.
One day when I don't have to spent all my money on things such
as school fees.... I just paid $400 to my son's school and am on
a payment plan to pay the $900 off that I owe.
This is "public education". It's supposed to be free, but that's a joke.
Still, it's good that he is still at school. He's about to do Year 12, and he got
an A for his last English assignment. Next year he is doing English and English Literature. He'll be up to his neck in books......
It's raining outside......my cat is in. I had to take him to the vet yesterday.
He's been fighting, so he had to have antibiotic injection and he has to stay inside. If he's naughty, I've got a waterpistol now. :guitar: I won't take anymore of his scary ways. He waits until I'm almost asleep and tries to attack me, so that I'll let him out. But that will change with the waterpistol...:straightface:
C.G. Maybe you just have sensitive teeth......

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Fanta has no caffeine. I'm sitting here watching the game thinking "Why do I keep dozing off to sleep?" :p Morrissey hearts mormon soda.

Jackie London

♥ Howlin' Pelle
Fanta has no caffeine. I'm sitting here watching the game thinking "Why do I keep dozing off to sleep?" :p Morrissey hearts mormon soda.

:lbf: Mormon soda! Mormons actually drink coke, or at least my ex did. Apparently you are allowed to drink caffeine if it is cold but not if it is hot. Really strange, but if god says so!

mauve21

Long time participant
Out of all the religions Mormons and Hare Krishnas are the most
non offensive.:)
In my opinion, anyway!:straightface:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
:lbf: Mormon soda! Mormons actually drink coke, or at least my ex did. Apparently you are allowed to drink caffeine if it is cold but not if it is hot. Really strange, but if god says so!

Wha? No way. My first boyfriend (we were 7) Brandon was a Mormon and when I went to his house to play his mom only let us drink root beer. :p

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
BlockFi
Top Bottom