Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

mauve21

Long time participant
Is it just me or does this cow look undernourished? :squiffy: And how many people holding her chains does it take to get her to be still for the camera?

44752688-20153321.jpg

It was on an article on the LATimes about these artisan cheese farmers today. Slow news day. Bizarre photo.

Oh dear, that's a very scrawny back on that cow. But I wonder if
that is normal for that breed.
And yes, why are they holding her with two chains....strange indeed.
I thought cows were usually placid.
Maybe the cow is mad with those people!:guitar:

K

KenzieW

Where is everybody?

I am thinking about my birthday this Thursday. And how I should probably stop slacking right now.

Poppy Full

Sycophantic slag
Can someone tell me how I can get the magic wand tool on Photoshop CS5 trial, before I murder a kitten?
:head-smack:

Jackie London

♥ Howlin' Pelle
Where, where, where is my Billy? I'm having such a Billy abstinence that I'll start sending dirty messages to one of the other Billy's around here.

JoanOfArc

Hidden
Yeah i miss bully scissors too and his stupid comments about Poland.Maybe i could recommend him places shown in "Essential Killing".:)

Jackie London

♥ Howlin' Pelle
Yeah i miss bully scissors too and his stupid comments about Poland.Maybe i could recommend him places shown in "Essential Killing".:)

Ohh god how I miss him. Once he said my *ehhmmm* was like Poland; everyone know where it is but nobody want to go there.

Gregor Samsa

I straighten up, and my position is one of hope.
Alton Ellis.

Kewpie

Subscriber
please spare me this stupid blubbering of yours,next time learn to lie better you idiot.

Jackie London never caused any trouble with other users.

You must apologise her for wrongly blanding her idiot.

Personally your post deserves an infraction for insulting other user because you posted it outside the pigsty.

JoanOfArc

Hidden
Jackie London never caused any trouble with other users.

You must apologise her for calling wrongly blanding her idiot.

Personally your post deserves an infraction for insulting other user because you posted it outside the pigsty.
Hi Odin,a nice meeting you had with jackie in london,what a masterplan hehehe
p.s.have you read uncleskinny post?Calm down liar.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
What is more "pretty f***ing scary" than a black bear? Nothing.

That's what I said when you walked by. :o

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom