Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

This: :blushing:. He wasn't technically a bear when I saw him but sometimes he is. I mean, he can be. Nevermind. :p

(This is one of those times when you just smile and nod and go "Uh huh, Crystal. Okay." and you'll be fine. :D)

Are you hanging out in bear bars now? :confused:

I just want to go to the mall; it smells good there. :o

Smokey Robinson is f***ing brilliant.

D'ya have a book about poltergeists? I love ghosts.

I'm also very in to ghosts right now after my visit to Edinburgh. Have you ever watched Det Okanda on tv4+. I saw one episode of it when a medium walked in to a house and said "ohh, yeah, I can definitely feel that someone have lived here". No shit sherlock, have someone actually lived in that house?

I'm in love for the first time, and I've never felt more exhausted.*

*pre-edit

I'm also very in to ghosts right now after my visit to Edinburgh. Have you ever watched Det Okanda on tv4+. I saw one episode of it when a medium walked in to a house and said "ohh, yeah, I can definitely feel that someone have lived here". No shit sherlock, have someone actually lived in that house?

Yeah, I've seen. Most of the time they're full of shit.

What happened in Edinburgh?

One of the ghost books I own (I love anything to do with the supernatural) has tips in it on how to 'hunt' poltergeists. :p

Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!

Yeah, I've seen. Most of the time they're full of shit.

What happened in Edinburgh?

Well we went to one tour of The Real Mary King's Close and in that particular tour they focused more on supernatural stuff that's going on there. It was really scary. I was accused of being a witch, apparently I look really witchy.
Then we went for another ghost walk where they talked about the witch process and they showed us a lot of torture tools and we also went down in the vaults under the royal mile with a lot of ghost activity. We went into one vault where a lot of women and children had died during a fire and they were more or less boiled alive in there so the women choosed to cut the throats of their children and then kill themselves rather then being boiled to death. That's why there's so much ghost activity going on there, it's the soul's of the women and children who died there.

And from the museum of torture:

33447_444964646450_680566450_5435392_1433527_n.jpg

The thing in the left corner is a chastity belt. It wasn't intended as a torture tool but it was. At the time it was being used you were consider to be an adult by the age of 9, therefore some girls as young as 9 were married to older men and when the men were sent to war they put a chastity belt on the women. They then went of to war, took the keyes with them and died. And it was illegal for a women to have the chastity belt removed unless they could provide the husbands death certificate but when the man had died in war no death certificate was issued. Therefore a women whose husband had died couldn't have the chastity belt removed in a legal way and was forced to wear it. And as they got older and grew bigger the chastity belt started cutting into the skin and the belt couldn't be removed when going to the toilet. This created very, very painful diseases and in the end they suffered a painful death from blood poisoning.

And from the museum of torture:

33447_444964646450_680566450_5435392_1433527_n.jpg

The thing in the left corner is a chastity belt. It wasn't intended as a torture tool but it was. At the time it was being used you were consider to be an adult by the age of 9, therefore some girls as young as 9 were married to older men and when the men were sent to war they put a chastity belt on the women. They then went of to war, took the keyes with them and died. And it was illegal for a women to have the chastity belt removed unless they could provide the husbands death certificate but when the man had died in war no death certificate was issued. Therefore a women whose husband had died couldn't have the chastity belt removed in a legal way and was forced to wear it. And as they got older and grew bigger the chastity belt started cutting into the skin and the belt couldn't be removed when going to the toilet. This created very, very painful diseases and in the end they suffered a painful death from blood poisoning.

:eek:

I'm convinced I've developed wrinkles since last Monday. How can someone so young, etc., etc....

Jackie, that was some troubling stuff. The anxiety of it all...

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom