Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I don't want to work. I can't wait until Thursday when I can quit early and just go play guitar with my guitar teacher.:guitar:

spit-take.jpg

Yeah...it kinda looked like that...but you were topless...and instead of water, it was...well.

I went to a show last night that for the most part had very mellow people just enjoying the music. An indy scene, everyone kept to themselves, but at one point I stood next to these two guys trying so hard to be indy with the clothes and the hair and the banter that to them was so relevant but to everyone else total overkill. I felt ironic standing there silently mocking how ironic they were trying to be. :D

I went to a show last night that for the most part had very mellow people just enjoying the music. An indy scene, everyone kept to themselves, but at one point I stood next to these two guys trying so hard to be indy with the clothes and the hair and the banter that to them was so relevant but to everyone else total overkill. I felt ironic standing there silently mocking how ironic they were trying to be. :D

Don't you feel good about yourself now?

Irony is amazing, really.

Not really. You fooled no one with your 'story'...the only real question is, what does it all say about you? It says that you obviously have a superiority complex that is completely unfounded and, in your mind, you're just as foul as anyone else...you just lack the courage to say what you really feel. There is no personality trait more disgusting in this world than that of a two-faced person...so congratulations on that.

Not really. You fooled no one with your 'story'...the only real question is, what does it all say about you? It says that you obviously have a superiority complex that is completely unfounded and, in your mind, you're just as foul as anyone else...you just lack the courage to say what you really feel. There is no personality trait more disgusting in this world than that of a two-faced person...so congratulations on that.

WTF are you talking about? :squiffy:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom