Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Was it THESE guys???
0521leopoldloebB.jpg

Nah. These guys last night weren't smart enough to commit the perfect crime. :p

Mars_Rover

I'm on schedule to be less of a chub scout by november 9. :thumb:

A chub scout! :) CG, you are eminently quotable these days. I'm still treasuring your "I'll be over here in the corner menstruating" riposte to th' lads.

Cephalopoda

I am thinking about how there is no way i can make it till midnight revising in the library if by 6 my brain is already so much mush i just thought it'd be ok to put something that was just on fire ie a lighter, agaisnt my face.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
A chub scout! :) CG, you are eminently quotable these days. I'm still treasuring your "I'll be over here in the corner menstruating" riposte to th' lads.

:blushing: Thanks.

Netflix doesn't have Senilita! How am I supposed to watch Morrissey's influences! I remember running into this problem when I couldn't get a hold of the Grand Central Station Wept book at our library. :tears: Bleh. She's as concerned, Morrissey :p

Hellie

Lost
That not a lot changes round here and that this place needs a few more nutters and rebels to liven it up..

Mars_Rover

Depression is a liar. Don't believe what it says about you, or anything.

I'm not a Buddhist, but I'm finding some things by Tara Brach rather insightful. Maybe you'll find this article interesting (or not - worth a try): it's called "Awakening from the Trance of Unworthiness" http://www.tarabrach.com/articles/inquiring-trance.html

She, and others, have called it a trance because depression makes your focus of attention very small, as a hynotist would, until you forget about the larger reality.

Mars_Rover

Netflix doesn't have Senilita! How am I supposed to watch Morrissey's influences! I remember running into this problem when I couldn't get a hold of the Grand Central Station Wept book at our library.

I would like to see Senilita now too, after reading about it on IMDB - not because Moz likes it but because it sounds interesting, and the utterly gorgeous Claudia Cardinale is in it.

tumblr_liz29ubvRL1qiacc4o1_250.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom