Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm wondering what's wrong with me that I spend every day of my life completely in my own little Morrissey-obsessed world and no one I know or meet likes him or knows who he is (it's been so all of my life...), and right now, 45 minutes away in Chicago, there is a small bar playing nothing but Morrissey songs until 2 a.m., yet here I sit alone, choosing not to go.

I'm going to one of those things tonight for the first time. I'll give you a full report.

I've drunk all the Jack Daniels and i am sooooo bored :(

I've drunk all of the wine and I'm bored. And I have anxiety over my sudden career change. And I have just got a new phone, something called a blackberry so my new boss will be able to contact me all the time. And I can't figure out how it works.

I've drunk all of the wine and I'm bored. And I have anxiety over my sudden career change. And I have just got a new phone, something called a blackberry so my new boss will be able to contact me all the time. And I can't figure out how it works.

snap! I have a Blackberry i am fiddling with now...can't get the internet on it or work out how to get rid of the predictive text! it's driving me nuts!

snap! I have a Blackberry i am fiddling with now...can't get the internet on it or work out how to get rid of the predictive text! it's driving me nuts!

That sucks. I don't even want a blackberry, to be honest I don't even want a mobile really. I don't want people to be able to contact me all the time.

Oh I've been to it before but it's been several years. They do it every four months or so.

It's a small upstairs bar on top of a club and it is literally packed wall to wall, you can't move. The music is great (obviously) but I can listen to Morrissey at home by myself and drink for cheap.

And I don't approach people, so mingling's out.

All in all...aside from the somewhat surrealistic quotient of being surrounded by people listening to Morrissey at the same place at the same time, it's kind of pointless.

Yeah, I kinda imagine the same. But I don't often dance tipsy and meditate to Moz, I'm going to try that tonight if the mood is right.

You know I really love you!

*counts up the number of times of when Jackie has said that*
I'm still counting :D

Guys, don't watch "Your Highness" because it's rubbish.
I've watched Thor and I must say, it's a very good film to watch this year! :)

Also....why is my sex drive so low? It's been low for the last couple of months..hmm...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom