Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

And the bitch got me banned too!

Set the record straight (personally I don't like Rosechurch woman), it wasn't her, but we received complaints from some random users who happened to read the thread.

You should never put the blame on others what you post here.

Set the record straight (personally I don't like Rosechurch woman), it wasn't her, but we received complaints from some random users who happened to read the thread.

You should never put the blame on others what you post here.

Well thank you for the info Kewpie....I hope my reports against some of the users of this site have been made note of! I've taken quite a liking to the Report button since I was banned :D

I didn't. I think it's because her avatar in some strange way reminded me of Kate Bush... I don't like Kate Bush. Kewpie doesn't like Kate Bush either. That must be it.

Excuse me, when did I say I don't like Kate Bush?

That woman doesn't look like Kate Bush who is one of the most innovative British artists since 70s.

I really like her music and still remember the day first time I actually saw a copy of Dreaming LP in a record shop.
Sadly I didn't have money to buy it on that day.

Excuse me, when did I say I don't like Kate Bush?

That woman doesn't look like Kate Bush who is one of the most innovative British artists since 70s.

I really like her music and still remember the day first time I actually saw a copy of Dreaming LP in a record shop.
Sadly I didn't have money to buy it on that day.

Jackie is owned by the Kewfather!!!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom