Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The brightest night sky I ever saw was in the north island of New Zealand while nestled beneath the peak of Mt. Ruapehu .

I am presently trying to avoid reading a textbook on heuristics...

Sound sleep, uninterrupted for two nights in a row! I kinda want that to not go away.

I hope the originator of the rueben sandwich is burning in hell because that was one of the most despicable things I've ever attempted to put in my mouth.

Really tired.No sleep last night.Would like to go to bed right now but can`t.:(:(

Insomnia sucks!:tears::tears:

So I drive to Bakersfield and buy a crappy ticket. Then (uncharacteristic of me) I sneak into the pit. 3rd row Jesse side. Then Morrissey throws his shirt and in the melee I get to second row. Then some guy who was texting and looking for Jackie half the time makes a leap during the first encore song Last Night and I push him up there. Now I'm on the RAIL!!!!!!! I've never done that. Then Morrissey starts the second encore still ill and he so f***ing pissed at security for being macho (Hello!!!!!!!:confused:) that he barely sings the words, quits and walks off.

I am not destined to touch that man. I'd take a f***ing single malt whiskey bottle and smash it in the middle of Truxton Steet to break this hermetically sealed bullshut curse. I want to f*** you but I can't reach you!!!! Grrrr! I gotta pee so bad. Lol. Awesome show.

I'm not in sync with the moon. :( 22 days instead of 28, I wonder what's up?

I was thinking about Morrissey's Rourke/Joyce trial and how at the same time I was living in the darkest hell possible. Things are way different today cosmically for me, I hope for him too.

Massage? Lol. :p

Main characters
Skylarker
CG
Nothappy/Viva
Robby
Davie
CB
Lindsey1151

In supporting roles
Billy Scissors
Worm
BillyBu69
UncleSkinny
Kewpie
David T
Mcrickson
Mozmal
MsValerieGina
King Leer - correspondent from Japan
Goinghome - Googlealerts extraordinaire!
Miss Garden - resident twitter trawler and concert information centre

Special mention for occasional cameo appearances
Theo

Me? I'm merely an extra with the rare walk-on line.

Only after logging out did I realise I left someone off. Amy! She who adds a bit of Johnny Marr input when we all need it.

Apologies Amy. How I could forget I'll never know.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom