Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
No but I have a feeling my girlfriend would like them.

Mind you, I'm not saying these bands have no talent...well, I know it comes across like I'm saying that, but really I'm just so depressed at how little rock and roll is considered radio-worthy these days. Makes me angry. Everything has to be this kitschy, hipstery, detached-sounding dross.

I wanna hear The National and I wanna hear Gaslight. These bands deserve to played if those other bands can be played. Let the people in cars decide, not the clueless shithead executives.

Yesterday I was listening to the radio and heard a ZZ Top song followed by one of those indie anthems where the guy sings in falsetto about not needing her or something and there's a prominent xylophone in it. After that song was a Billy Squire song, it seemed ridiculously out of place. I don't know the name or title of it though.

billy scissors

a bit fond
Yesterday at work I saw a cardboard box that I knew my cats would find comfortable and I asked my employer if I could have it and she said, and I quote, "NO!" with this face: :eek: "You can't have that, that's where I keep my mason jars!" :( I need clarification.

I keep thinking of getting a little dog.A Jack Russell/mongrelly type.Would it be fair me being out at work all day and leaving him at home?

I'd call him Eli.

Jackie London

♥ Howlin' Pelle
I keep thinking of getting a little dog.A Jack Russell/mongrelly type.Would it be fair me being out at work all day and leaving him at home?

I'd call him Eli.

That's exactly what we thought before we had a kid. But he always seems fine when we get home in the evening.

How funny. We also call him Eli.

nothappynotsad

Snapping necks and cashing checks
There's this girl that I hate. I mean really hate. Sometimes I just look at her Facebook pictures and daydream about.... well, about how much I loathe her and loathe everything about her.

123xyz

Subscriber
I can't be bothered doing the grocery shopping. It completely bores and irritates the shit out of me ; walking past 72 different brands and varieties of yoghurt makes me feel like strangling someone ...

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom