Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It's just dawned on me! Mystique from the X Men is in fact a deformed being from Avatar!

mystique.jpg

11955330_.jpg

I did some more research and I even found their offspring!

Something strangely familiar about the guy...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
The cigarettes? I dated a girl a few years ago who smoked them religiously but I thought they were discontinued.

technically they are "cigars" now, the tobacco is looser and they are slightly bigger, but only 12 to a pack, very expensive here, but impossible to find in Georgia :(
I only really crave them when I get real drunk now, so as long that does not happen again :rolleyes:
I should be able to get by just buying maybe a few packs? :squiffy:

technically they are "cigars" now, the tobacco is looser and they are slightly bigger, but only 12 to a pack, very expensive here, but impossible to find in Georgia :(
I only really crave them when I get real drunk now, so as long that does not happen again :rolleyes:
I should be able to get by just buying maybe a few packs? :squiffy:

I'm the tobacco manager at my job and I'm not allowed to order them to sell due to state law. HOWEVER, if you ask around your area, a lot of smaller convenience stores, corner stores, etc, will go to places that can sell them (i.e. Pennsylvania, in my case) and bring back a bunch to increase their profits (considering not every store can carry them, you really limit the pool of stores people can go to.) Ask around, I can guarantee its more common than you think.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot that Georgia is a country as well. Carry on.

I'm the tobacco manager at my job and I'm not allowed to order them to sell due to state law. HOWEVER, if you ask around your area, a lot of smaller convenience stores, corner stores, etc, will go to places that can sell them (i.e. Pennsylvania, in my case) and bring back a bunch to increase their profits (considering not every store can carry them, you really limit the pool of stores people can go to.) Ask around, I can guarantee its more common than you think.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot that Georgia is a country as well. Carry on.
sorry, yeah, I meant the country :o
as for the green dot, when I clicked on it, nothing happened :confused:

Last edited:
By the way, who can tell me what the hell that green dot below my "Señor Member" means?...I stopped coming here shortly after the new forums, so I feel like an 80 year old on Facebook.

It's your 'reputation', which is influenced by whether someone votes positively or negatively against your posts. It came in a while ago and I still think it's a rather silly system- I think you have to go to 'Settings' to view it.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom