Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

By the way, who can tell me what the hell that green dot below my "Señor Member" means?...I stopped coming here shortly after the new forums, so I feel like an 80 year old on Facebook.

It can be disabled by going to (I think) "General Settings" in your account. Under "Reputation" something or other.

It's your 'reputation', which is influenced by whether someone votes positively or negatively against your posts. It came in a while ago and I still think it's a rather silly system- I think you have to go to 'Settings' to view it.

It can be disabled by going to (I think) "General Settings" in your account. Under "Reputation" something or other.
yeah, I just looked at mine, I have mysteriously gotten 3 negative points in the last week after not getting any for a long time :straightface:
not hard to figure who those are from, same old, same old here :cool:

And here I thought it was just me...
2342a.png

2342a.png

Nope. Not just you.

points.jpg

I don't mind the comments or the disapproval I just wish the person would stop being a coward and sign their name to it. But the thick always like to hide in the shadows.

EDIT - and Lambach is great! He's one of my favourite posters here.

Last edited:
Of course you are...and so is someone French or Dutch who doesn't like you or Iona.

This isn't a favorite/favourite thing.

The person meant to accuse us of being deceitful. He/she meant to say that we were each a "liar."

But the individual spelled it lier...so either this person is a good speller who was saying that Iona and I are fond of reclining horizontally, or they were calling us deceitful and were spelling their insult of choice incorrectly...which is the case.

...unless they were from France, as you suggest...in which case they'd still be wrong, because then they'd be calling us a link, or a connection, which makes no sense and isn't worth discussing because the individual is most certainly not French or Dutch to begin with, and even if they are, and even though "lier" is technically a word, it isn't spelled the way they spelled it in the context they were trying to use it in, and a contextual misspelling is still a misspelling.

This isn't a favorite/favourite thing.

The person meant to accuse us of being deceitful. He/she meant to say that we were each a "liar."

But the individual spelled it lier...so either this person is a good speller who was saying that Iona and I are fond of reclining horizontally, or they were calling us deceitful and were spelling their insult of choice incorrectly...which is the case.

...unless they were from France, as you suggest...in which case they'd still be wrong, because then they'd be calling us a link, or a connection, which makes no sense and isn't worth discussing because the individual is most certainly not French or Dutch to begin with, and even if they are, and even though "lier" is technically a word, it isn't spelled the way they spelled it in the context they were trying to use it in, and a contextual misspelling is still a misspelling.

So you're saying it is out of the realm of possibility for a Dutch sailor/Morrissey fan to be on here and call you two the dutch word for a winch, because he finds you hoist the conversation in a direction he doesn't like? :lbf:

This person could be right. I mean, I do like my sleep....

Now if this social commentator could get together with the ghost (boo) and the 18th century prude (flirt - how is saying thank you to someone flirting?) I think they would have a roaring knees up. But don't invite the other person because they couldn't see a joke if they had a cream pie thrown in their face.

Last edited:
So you're saying it is out of the realm of possibility for a Dutch sailor/Morrissey fan to be on here and call you two the dutch word for a winch, because he finds you hoist the conversation in a direction he doesn't like? :lbf:

It's...possible.

Thanks everyone. I checked mine. I have one nice one, no nasty ones. Rather disappointing, however, I've all the time in the world to collect some nasty ones.

Thanks for asking, I never knew there were reputation points and what they meant. I found some nice, surprising ones on my profile. :)

2342a.png

tumblr_m6n7of8AF81rr7d6ko1_r5_500.gif

I think its called 'karma'.

Nope. Not just you.

points.jpg

I don't mind the comments or the disapproval I just wish the person would stop being a coward and sign their name to it. But the thick always like to hide in the shadows.
tumblr_m6rvkijVTf1qlpcti.gif

I'll drink to that!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom