Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I have my driving test at 1:45 today. :squiffy: I'm hoping that listening to a combination of Morrissey and a 1996 London cast recording of Jesus Christ Superstar will help me relax, but I'm not entirely convinced. :o

How'd you do?

Tut.Who worries about retiring when theyre nineteen ffs??? All I thought about was beer and shagging (and still do)

I've been living with my girlfriend for the past month, so I don't even need to think about sex, I get it regular. As for all alcohol, I hate the stuff. I ponder about the bigger things. What is love? What does it mean? What does life mean? etc. Must admit I'll never find the answers from within myself. I doubt it anyway.

Currently I'm thinking. Could I ever be as intelligent as a Scientist? Do humans have different brains that all think different? Can I ever be intelligent? How do you know if you are intelligent? What is intelligence?

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't housesitting just...basically doing nothing? :confused: How do you even go about getting a job like that? I'd love to get paid for sitting in someone else's house all day, feeding their pets, watching TV etc. It would be exactly like normal unemployment, but with money and slightly less boredom :lbf:

Kind of. It gets old sleeping in other people's beds and eating out of their refrigerators. It was interesting at first, now not so much. I love consistency and you don't get that when you're ten days here, seven days there, fourteen days here, etc, etc.. I'd rather have a 9-5 with a lunch pail and a desk I could decorate and look forward to seeing ever day. :o

Kind of. It gets old sleeping in other people's beds and eating out of their refrigerators. It was interesting at first, now not so much. I love consistency and you don't get that when you're ten days here, seven days there, fourteen days here, etc, etc.. I'd rather have a 9-5 with a lunch pail and a desk I could decorate and look forward to seeing ever day. :o

I wouldn't mind a job like that.

So whats stopping you?

I wouldn't mind a job like that.

Ditch school Davie and come housesit with me. Sofa sleeper sleeps two! :p I'll start you on catbox duty and you can work your way up to turtle tank filter management.

I've been living with my girlfriend for the past month, so I don't even need to think about sex, I get it regular. As for all alcohol, I hate the stuff. I ponder about the bigger things. What is love? What does it mean? What does life mean? etc. Must admit I'll never find the answers from within myself. I doubt it anyway.

Currently I'm thinking. Could I ever be as intelligent as a Scientist? Do humans have different brains that all think different? Can I ever be intelligent? How do you know if you are intelligent? What is intelligence?

Intelligence is knowing you don't need to capitalize the word "scientist."

So whats stopping you?

It's hard to explain. That's why I shouldn't have brought it up because I seem complainy with no action, but I've tried to leave and it throws everything out of balance and I get sucked back in. Housesitting is like a gang I guess, Homie's gotta be jumped out. Hard to explain. :o Let's talk about something else.

HOW AWESOME are MALT BALLS! :yum:

And Davie, there are different types of intelligence. You might like to do this quiz.

http://www.literacyworks.org/mi/assessment/findyourstrengths.html

Intelligence is knowing you don't need to capitalize the word "scientist."

Do you consider yourself of an higher intelligence from other people?

Ditch school Davie and come housesit with me. Sofa sleeper sleeps two! :p I'll start you on catbox duty and you can work your way up to turtle tank filter management.

If I could I would, Crystal! :)

And Davie, there are different types of intelligence. You might like to do this quiz.

http://www.literacyworks.org/mi/assessment/findyourstrengths.html

Thank you! I will try it out now :)

Iona Mink. My top 3 are musical, self and social. pfft, that's hardly any good :(

Wait a minute....how can I enjoy being on my own if I'm a social person? I don't get it. Have I got two personalites?

Davie, as long as you display more intelligence than any of the people in this photo, you're doing okay. :p

a.baa-Couch-on-the-ladder.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom