Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm baffled to understand why Morrissey likes him.

Morrissey likes him because he likes Morrissey. I would have thought that was obvious :lbf:

Morrissey likes him because he likes Morrissey. I would have thought that was obvious :lbf:

Too true.

Do you recall the recent interview where he basically said he "falls in love with anyone who loves him?"

Working with a certain horrible manager really takes a lot out of me. I didn't see her at all last week and now she's back with a god damn vengeance.

I'm thinking about how great Breaking Bad is; I watched last night's episode tonight and was literally in tears and screaming at the TV; depending on the scene. My girlfriend was like, "calm down, it's just a show," and I said, "No. It is not "just a show"...it's art."

Too true.

Do you recall the recent interview where he basically said he "falls in love with anyone who loves him?"

Hmm I don't think I remember it, was it a good interview?

I think he finds it hard to reject sycophants in general, even if they have nothing in common with him. Why else would he bother with Gaga, Jonathan Ross, Russell Brand, Alan Carr, David Walliams, etc etc? :sick:

Alright - it's on ; we now have to bicker viciously about your ranking of "Darjeeling". Here , I'll get us started ... CG , you're a $@#!!&*. And my (far) greater liking for "Darjeeling" means I am not a $%#$%#^ .

More seriously , why did you stick "Darjeeling " 7th ? Was it a case of having to ( reluctantly enough ) put something last or .... ?

I keep forgetting to answer this. It's hard to describe. But I'll try. First off, like you say, it;s a question of putting one of the movies last, they are all amazing. But I selected Darjeeling because I do this thing all the time in my brain where I read signs. And the signs say "You're almost done. You're almost there. It's almost the end. You're going to make it, everything's going to be okay." In the early days of seeing signs I'd see that one and think. "Oh awesome! Maybe tonight it'll all be over and I can stop searching and start living!" and then nothing would happen and I'd go into a mini depression and I learned to expect nothing but I couldn;t stop HEARING that sign, I just learned to look at it differently, like God's timeframe is way more expansive that human timeframe and when he projected that I was close, I WAS from his perspective because a thousand years ago I wasn't so close as I am today. :straightface: Anyway, so the night I saw that film, God kinda said, "You're close, but you gotta do this." And I watched the movie and thought "f***. Soul searching bullshit psychological trapped on a train not trusting one another house being rebuilt now my heart is full nonsense." So the night I saw the movie I kind of realized I was nowhere close in my timeframe and I put on a frowny face and crossed my arms in front of my chest and continued waiting. :o

is wondering what "Thesmithsmorrissey" did to get banned :confused: especially given what others are allowed to get away with these days :eek:

In a blind frothing rage of frustration he referred to my dear friend !Viva Hate! by name multiple times in a public rant to me, which is a violation of TOS.

Additionally, he alluded to personal information about my life which he presented as fact...also a violation of TOS. So he was put on a simple Timeout to calm down.

But that really put a bee in his bonnet, so he started signing up under new usernames for the purpose of attacking me. So he was banned and buried at sea.

The end.

In a blind frothing rage of frustration he referred to my dear friend !Viva Hate! by name multiple times in a public rant to me, which is a violation of TOS.

Additionally, he alluded to personal information about my life which he presented as fact...also a violation of TOS. So he was put on a simple Timeout to calm down.

But that really put a bee in his bonnet, so he started signing up under new usernames for the purpose of attacking me. So he was banned and buried at sea.

The end.

Did you want to rewrite this one more time so you can get the sassy just right? :rolleyes:

I see no sign of editing; any rewriting must have been done so quickly that it hardly seems worth mentioning, unless one is desperate for leverage.

You must be imagining things again...like your relevance.

Did you want to rewrite this one more time so you can get the sassy just right? :rolleyes:
:lbf:
no, but seriously, those things read as bannable* offenses :straightface:
its just a shame that trolls here with let's say a uhh "greater skill set" are able to lead people like Thesmithsmorrissey to their destruction :o
if only he could have stayed above the fray :drama:
and learned not to return those clearly filled with hate with some of his own :eek:
still, I wish him the best in whatever online endeavors he goes onto :thumb:
amen

*=not a real word

Last edited:
I've made a compliation of Morrissey's 3 albums called "You Are The Ringleader's Refusal". It's got 4 songs from Ringleaders. 1 from Years of Refusal and 5 from YATQ. It's a damn good album, if I may say so myself...none of you would like any of the songs though :D

Does "The Ringleader's Quarry Refusal" sound a better title though?

Last edited by a moderator:
I see no sign of editing; any rewriting must have been done so quickly that it hardly seems worth mentioning, unless one is desperate for leverage.

You must be imagining things again...like your relevance.

Well, the first time you wrote it the comment was on top of my post about Darjeeling. Then you copied and pasted it, deleted the not-sassy-enough version, made a new post which wound up under my post. You do this often so as to avoid the pesky 2 minute edit ding which might reveal that you aren't as quick-witted as you'd like everyone to believe.

Well, the first time you wrote it the comment was on top of my post about Darjeeling. Then you copied and pasted it, deleted the not-sassy-enough version, made a new post which wound up under my post. You do this often so as to avoid the pesky 2 minute edit ding which might reveal that you aren't as quick-witted as you'd like everyone to believe.

So says Nancy Drew.

And are you basically saying that if someone edits something, they are slow-witted?

The fact is, I thought of a better way of writing my original statement, fixed it up within seconds, and reposted.

Do I think the "edited" footnote is annoying and do I try to avoid it if doing so won't screw up the thread sequencing? Yes.

Does that indicate subterfuge and a lack of intelligence? No...that's just wishful thinking on the part of someone who can't get rid of me and is now reduced to bitching about my posting protocol.

Any other zingers for me?

So says Nancy Drew.

And are you basically saying that if someone edits something, they are slow-witted?

The fact is, I thought of a better way of writing my original statement, fixed it up within seconds, and reposted.

Do I think the "edited" footnote is annoying and do I try to avoid it if doing so won't screw up the thread sequencing? Yes.

Does that indicate subterfuge and a lack of intelligence? No...that's just wishful thinking on the part of someone who can't get rid of me and is now reduced to bitching about my posting protocol.

Any other zingers for me?

Nope.

I've completely edited all of the Morrissey albums I have! I've even added the fake "Stay As You Are" song on Maladjusted because I wanted a complete change and there's not many bsides for the albums singles anyway. It's barely the same album anymore...I've managed to put Roys Keen back onto the album though. It NEEDS to be there! :)

I've completely edited all of the Morrissey albums I have! I've even added the fake "Stay As You Are" song on Maladjusted because I wanted a complete change and there's not many bsides for the albums singles anyway. It's barely the same album anymore...I've managed to put Roys Keen back onto the album though. It NEEDS to be there! :)

Did you put Ordinary Boys on your album? :p :o

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom