Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I know vacation can make people jaded and misty-eyed, but I am beyond in love with Portland, Oregon. The downtown city literally smells like a candle you'd pay $40 for at Anthropologie.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I love sitting at a bar and listening to people's jukebox choices. ESPECIALLY if we're all on the same page, 60s-70s era rock. Looooooovvvveee. Singing peace train on one end of the bar while another random girl on the other end is rocking out to the oooooooh waaaa eeeee waaaaa ooooooh waaaaaa's, good times.

But it's important not to be an alcoholic. :straightface: That's a bad turn in that road. Lived through that. Not me...but yeah, alcoholics=not fun life.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
hive.jpg

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Slater Gator!

billybud71

Thank You, But No...
I'm thinking I wish it was February 2013 already ! Gonna be in Vegas for a week during the Moz show and I'm super anxious!

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I'm thinking I wish it was February 2013 already ! Gonna be in Vegas for a week during the Moz show and I'm super anxious!

I was just thinking about that! A year ago today (with family about to eat Thanksgiving dinner) I was sooooooo pumped to see Morrissey at the Cosmo the next day. :D my Froebel and I drove out first thing in the morning, the show was amazing! I could barely sleep a yeah ago tonight. Awwwwww memories. :sweet:

I was just thinking about that! A year ago today (with family about to eat Thanksgiving dinner) I was sooooooo pumped to see Morrissey at the Cosmo the next day. :D my Froebel and I drove out first thing in the morning, the show was amazing! I could barely sleep a yeah ago tonight. Awwwwww memories. :sweet:
Wow a whole year went so fast for me!!!

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
WTH is a Froebel and why is that an autocorrect of friend? :squiffy:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Brain tired of thinking. Must shut down. Commence sleeptiemz now. So. Effing. Tired. Of. Listening. To. Words.

G'night.

Jackie London

♥ Howlin' Pelle
Being a total bitch to my other half today. Just can't help myself. So fed up with the little f***er at the moment. Think I need a holiday.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Being a total bitch to my other half today. Just can't help myself. So fed up with the little f***er at the moment. Think I need a holiday.

Spill it, Jackie. Why? The läkare is in.

lucy-doctor-stand.jpg

billybu69

Subscriber
Keep getting outsniped on ebay it's annoying missed morrissey boxset cd singles by£1 missed Johnny Marrs new single promo by 77p, and missed one of aboyfromthoseuglynewhouses promos of HAVE A GO MERCHANT by £16 so thats probably fair enough juest thought I might be able to nick it.

123xyz

Subscriber
Managed to reverse my car into a pointlessly placed metal pole today at the shops. There goes $800 - f*** ! f*** ! f*** !

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom